• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding to Please, Starters and Volt Tackle Pichu

dementia777

Reaction score
I have all the starters except Mudkip, and Pichus with Volt Tackle. All my pokemon are legit.

I need Snubull, Heracross, Houndour, Magby, Nosepass, Probopass, Magnezone, Illumise, Wailmer, Zangoose, Lunatone, Corphish, Feebas, Kecleon, Duskull, Huntail, Gorebyss, Relicanth, Luvdisc, Stunky, Spiritomb, Magmortar, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Celebi.

--Those are literally (along with their evolution lines for the pokemon that don't need to be traded with an item) the only pokemon I can't offer as of Gen IV, so if there's a pokemon I didn't list and you want, I can offer you that for a trade.

I breed natures and genders to please, and will accept clones (but that's the extent of the hacking I want).

I don't want any specific IV training on the pokemon you trade me, and I want them to be the lowest level possible (I understand that pokemon that are evolved and just need to be traded can't be lvl 1, but beyond that I would like freshly hatched pokemon)

Last edited:
i can breed you, slakoth, wailmer, feebas, duskull, luvdisc & spiritomb if youd like :D it will take awhile tho :]

if you wouldnt mind, i would like..

timid/male charmander.. can be female but prefer male :)
Bold/male squirtle.. can be female but prefer male :)
modest/male bulbasaur.. can be female but prefer male :)

piplup. idc about the nature/sex
turtwig. idc about the nature/sex
totodile. idc about the nature/sex

& for bein so picky i can breed you corphish, magby(if it lets me. cant remember if tht poke can breed yet or not) :D
& a manemite :] if u want.. which magneton evolves into magnezone in the chargestone cave. jus gotta lvl it up :p

Last edited:
if you wouldnt mind, i would like..

timid/male charmander.. can be female but prefer male :)
Bold/male squirtle.. can be female but prefer male :)
modest/male bulbasaur.. can be female but prefer male :)

piplup. idc about the nature/sex
turtwig. idc about the nature/sex
totodile. idc about the nature/sex

& for bein so picky i can breed you corphish, magby(if it lets me. cant remember if tht poke can breed yet or not) :D
& a manemite :] if u want.. which magneton evolves into magnezone in the chargestone cave. jus gotta lvl it up :p

I'm playing Soul Silver, so I don't think I can get a Magnezone anywhere. I can get you all those pokemon, but probably give me a while to get the correct natures and genders.

Oh, and since you're helping me out so much by the pokemon you're offering, if you want I can trade you a few more pokemon you might need (anything not on the list that I need, I have as of Gen IV) for fodder.

Also, I can infect your pokemon with PKRS, if you want to give me a little more time to run around with them and cross my fingers that they get infected. :)

Oh, and if you don't mind, can you "Reply with Quote" just so I see it sooner and don't leave you hanging for so long, like I did this time, lol?

Last edited:
Can i have a Bulbasaur? I prefer it female if have one ;) I can offer you a Cherubi, a Charmander? Again, i prefer it female, i can give you a Probopass, and a Mew for a Kyogre? Thanks!

Well, I need a Kyogre, I don't have one, but I could offer you a Groudon for your Mew and I'm playing through Emerald, so I should be able to get a Kyogre soon enough if you want to wait.

As for the Bulbasaur and Charmander, I can get you females. However, I obtained a Cherubi, so is there anything else on the list that you have?

Can i have a Bulbasaur? I prefer it female if have one ;) I can offer you a Cherubi, a Charmander? Again, i prefer it female, i can give you a Probopass, and a Mew for a Kyogre? Thanks!

Would you happen to have a TRU Arceus? I can offer Mew, Kyogre, Magby, and Spiritomb.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom