• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Breeding & Trading: Non-Unova Pokémon, including some Dream World

Hey can I have a Riolu? Anyone will do. I've got a Bronzor and a Mawile. If those don't interest you, I also got 4 elixir and max elixir each. Also 5 ethers and max others each. My fc is in my sig.

Can I trade a Gabite and im not 100% sure if you have them but any 5 of:
Squirtle
Chikorita(Spelling?)
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko?
Wasn't sure if you said you had them =0
Thanks if you do.

I have a few max Elixirs if you want? (4 in total)

EDIT: Btw my Friend code is 3138 7853 2313

Hey can I have a Riolu? Anyone will do. I've got a Bronzor and a Mawile. If those don't interest you, I also got 4 elixir and max elixir each. Also 5 ethers and max others each. My fc is in my sig.

I can trade a Riolu for a Bronzor. Give me a bit to breed it. I'll let you know with a VM when I'm ready if that's all right?

Can I trade a Gabite and im not 100% sure if you have them but any 5 of:
Squirtle
Chikorita(Spelling?)
Torchic
Mudkip
Treecko?
Wasn't sure if you said you had them =0
Thanks if you do.

I have a few max Elixirs if you want? (4 in total)

EDIT: Btw my Friend code is 3138 7853 2313

I can trade you all of those Pokémon! Um I'm pretty sure most of those I need to breed, so I'll let you know with a VM when I'm ready to trade if that's cool. (And the Elixers would be nice, thanks.)

Would you take an Ether for a female Gastly? I would prefer a Modest (if you have one), but if not then nature doesn't matter.

I can trade you an Ether for a Zigzagoon.

Works for me. I got one breed already, so I can trade whenever you can. Give me a heads up when you can trade~

Would you take an Ether for a female Gastly? I would prefer a Modest (if you have one), but if not then nature doesn't matter.

Sure thing. I can get one breed by tonight (it's afternoon for me right now), so just let me know when you can trade; I should be ready by then.

Oh, awesome! I am going to be available tonight sometime (EST), would you be available then? And will it be a Modest female Gastly?

No promises on the Modest--though I will try!--but I should at least have a female by then. Though I'm Pacific Time, so I'm three hours behind you I think.

I'll give you a Skitty for an Oshawott :). I can't trade right now, but I'll probably be able to in maybe 15 minutes (if you can).

I'm interested in your dream world

Tropius ♀
Yanma ♀
Nidoran ♀
Taillow ♀
Butterfree ♀

I can offer a Dugtrio, Chatot, Starly and a Lv. 70 Espeon.

I'm interested in your dream world

Tropius ♀
Yanma ♀
Nidoran ♀
Taillow ♀
Butterfree ♀

I can offer a Dugtrio, Chatot, Starly and a Lv. 70 Espeon.

lol um...we were already going to trade? Though that time you just requested a Triopius, Yanma, and Butterfree (which have been ready to trade to you, btw). I'll breed the Nidoran ♀ and Taillow when I get the chance, and they should be ready by tomorrow.

Your offerings are fine.

lol um...we were already going to trade? Though that time you just requested a Triopius, Yanma, and Butterfree (which have been ready to trade to you, btw). I'll breed the Nidoran ♀ and Taillow when I get the chance, and they should be ready by tomorrow.

Your offerings are fine.

Yeah I know. Please cancel the other request. I got your pokemon ready.
But i'm not sure if I still have the Espeon. If I don't have the Espeon, then I will give you an Umbreon instead.

All right, then. I'll give you a VM when your Pokémon are ready, if that's cool?

was wondering if you have magby, i'll take the rhyhorn and dream world scyther. i can only offer fodder and a nugget.

was wondering if you have magby, i'll take the rhyhorn and dream world scyther. i can only offer fodder and a nugget.

I'm really sorry for replying so late; I've had computer issues and haven't been able to get on the forums. D:

If you're still interested in trading...I can breed you a Rhyhorn and Scyther. I don't have a Magby though, sorry. If you're still interested in the Rhyhorn and Scyther, let me know and I'll try and get you those two in a timely manner.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom