• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bring Back The Teams Section In The Tournaments Tab

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's referring to Battling Clans, on Wifi and PO.

So given the recent issues we've had and the rules regarding teams, how would this be different? I'd like some more specifics about what these teams' purpose is and how they are going to operate before we let this go forward.

Well the purpose this would be a way for pple to play competativly with their teammates and improve as a community.
To sum it up, its ment for pple to join a single clan of their choice and battle with each other on Wi-fi or PO(or shoddy if they still use it)

People would not be allowed to flame/insult/troll other teams and there would be a strong rule against this.

Anything I didn't mention, or have I missed your point?

Btw I want there to be a way for one team to play another team/clan, but I'm not quite sure how this system should be layed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom