• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Bristol Mafia Speedway- Endgame, mafia wins

An inactive alive player can become active later in the game, An inactive dead player can never become active... and provides no useful information.
I actually agree with this, to be honest

You also mention Jinjo a number of times in this post Snowy, so what's your opinion on her?

Quagsire has been switching their votes which made me wonder if this is town. I don't even remember seeing a newb scum switching votes like that.
This reads: "I'm going to admit there's no precedent to Quagsire's behavior being scum-motivated but I'm still going to scumread them anyway"

I think quagsire has the benefit of the doubt for being a new player. All I'm doing is trying to get them to use their own words to justify their reasoning. (aka a pressure vote)
okay, this makes a bit more sense, although I still don't think it was warranted to begin with. Like Space said I think that a pressure vote would have been more productive on someone like myself, Pikochu, or Contrainer.

Sorry for not contributing more
Anyway I've played with Jinjo several times before, and yeah, this is her scum game
Vote: Jinjo
Care to give some more reasoning? Not that I disagree with your vote, it's probably where I'm going to go as well, but this is the second post you've made which doesn't contain literally any substance nor any desire to show that you are willing to give that substance.

I know that this is not how you got your (rather impressive) win statistics on MU - they'd eat you up for this kind of play - so please start actually giving more content rather than apologizing for your lack of it. unless you only play in turbos over there, then that would explain your stats a lot more

He...already posted his thoughts on the game and its players? Whether or not it's in his own words I suppose remains to be seen, but I don't like this vote after what was clearly a decent readslist on the previous day.
Huh, I think I missed this vote somehow. I'd only remembered Snowy asking quagsire for more thoughts in their own words today, not actually voting them.
Definitely in agreement that the vote was totally unnecessary by this point, quagsire had already given thoughts on other players, probably moreso than Snowy.

Mido votes Timaeus saying it looked like they were role fishing and votes him but then later she votes herself and where did her scum read on Timaeus go all of a sudden. Next post was filler and her next post she says she liked how Timaeus attempted to do something which didn't make sense to me because she voted them earlier saying they looked like they were role fishing.

By the way, that's not my scum meta at all since I don't come in the thread and vote like that accusing players.
looks to me like she was reading the thread and her read on Timaeus just changed, based on probably a number of things (i'm not going to speak for her), but reads do change in Mafia, look at the way my read of DawningWinds has clearly shifted despite myself not directly saying "I no longer think DawningWinds is scum"

Do you have any other opinions on literally any other players besides Mido? You mentioned Contrainer looks scummy, anyone else?

I'm vanilla townie and it is pretty obvious due to the way how I reacted on these quotes above on Timaeus talking about their role having power. When I saw I got vanilla townie I had to check on page 1 to see what kind of game this is and since it said this is a basic mafia game I assumed all town roles were vanilla townie meaning Timaues talking about their role having power shouldn't even exist in a game with vanilla townie. The way how players have been shading me about me saying that I think Timaeus is joking then am I to assume you all have power roles while I am the only vanilla townie.
hhhhhhhh

i dislike your play this game but this do be making some sense though.

Is this why you scumread Contrainer? Logically speaking, wouldn't this make Contrainer actually look better in your eyes due to his unprompted VT claim?

Why is it bad though? Why does it mean that Quagsire is a distraction to town? What about their other reads specifically regarding Snowy and (I believe) Space?
The read was bad because they suspected me for small contribution and said that me thinking Timaeus is lying about having powers and for saying this is a basic game and in a basic game there shouldn't be any roles with powers in a basic game. That's how bad their read was. I said earlier Quagsire switching their votes made me wonder if they are town since I don't remember seeing a newbie scum switching votes like that and this was why I said if they are town then it means they are a distraction to town for having reads that make no sense and for voting town.
Mido called you out for not reading her as scum because you usually read her as scum when you're town, and in your next post, instead of responding in any manner, it feels like you just pulled a scumread of Mido out of nowhere.
I never town read Mido. When I saw her vote on me I didn't like it so when I went to reread her posts on day 1 I didn't like the contribution. Also, this read is outdated because last time I was scum with Mido in the game I tried to get her lynched which was the Christmas game.

no that's CQAC shot
... That was a weird typo.
Either way, it means you're posting without actually accomplishing anything, and if you say it out loud you'll kinda sound like a duck.

Care to give some more reasoning? Not that I disagree with your vote, it's probably where I'm going to go as well, but this is the second post you've made which doesn't contain literally any substance nor any desire to show that you are willing to give that substance.

I know that this is not how you got your (rather impressive) win statistics on MU - they'd eat you up for this kind of play - so please start actually giving more content rather than apologizing for your lack of it. unless you only play in turbos over there, then that would explain your stats a lot more
I have no clue how things work over on MU so I'm not gonna comment on that, but I do think that it doesn't particularly matter as far as I'm concerned; I expect an actual attempt at content in this game regardless.

hhhhhhhh

i dislike your play this game but this do be making some sense though.

Is this why you scumread Contrainer? Logically speaking, wouldn't this make Contrainer actually look better in your eyes due to his unprompted VT claim?
I didn't notice Contrainer claimed vt and I missed it.

I never town read Mido. When I saw her vote on me I didn't like it so when I went to reread her posts on day 1 I didn't like the contribution. Also, this read is outdated because last time I was scum with Mido in the game I tried to get her lynched which was the Christmas game.
You had a convenient role cop that made her look extremely scummy. You stated at the end of the game you were getting ITP vibes from Mido D1 which you made zero effort to take advantage of at that time. It mostly looked like you pushed her because her role seemed like it'd make her an easy lynch.

You had a convenient role cop that made her look extremely scummy. You stated at the end of the game you were getting ITP vibes from Mido D1 which you made zero effort to take advantage of at that time. It mostly looked like you pushed her because her role seemed like it'd make her an easy lynch.
You missed the part I also wanted her lynched because I thought she was a harmful indep who could kill. I said this in the mafia chat and I don't remember if I also said this when the game ended.

And as for this game. Even if ut was because of Mido's vote, OMGUS always feels more like a scum Jinjo thing then a town Jinjo thing, and I don't think you've gone after anyone not voting you so.

What didn't you like about Mido's vote?
Who do you think are my buddies since you think I am scum? A majority of the players have been suspecting me.

I said earlier Quagsire switching their votes made me wonder if they are town since I don't remember seeing a newbie scum switching votes like that and this was why I said if they are town then it means they are a distraction to town for having reads that make no sense and for voting town.
Right, and then I said that didn't make sense because you're literally saying that someone is scum even though you haven't seen anyone else ever do what they do as scum.

Wouldn't it make more logical sense then, if you've never seen what they're doing by a scum player, that they are probably not scum?

I feel like you are reaching with your logic, rather than coming to the more obvious conclusion.

Who do you think are my buddies since you think I am scum? A majority of the players have been suspecting me.
Probably Space and/or Snowy, my other scum reads, and who haven't really given thoughts on you that I can remember and who I don't recall you ever giving thoughts on.
Or Contrainer. Bussing. Distancing. Etc.

I feel like subbing out.

Every time when I get scum read for meta in my town games I end up subbing out and I'm working on not doing that anymore.

Megapod, Space, and Pikochu have also been on my radar. Space brought up a good reason for why MegaPod has been suspicious. Reason why I also suspect Space was because of her vote on Timaeus. Pikochu has only posted during the night chat and is not contributing. I don't see Space and MegaPod as scum together.

I feel like subbing out.
This is what they call RWSTFO and it's probably against game integrity

Honestly one of my main strategies is to mostly play during the summer when I don't have school (and now, band), to clog up my schedule.
just ask my scumbuds, they'll tell you I'm not active in scumchat either

Back
Top Bottom