• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a social media kind of person. I only have Facebook because I am afraid of losing touch with out of state friends, but I haven't been on there since November.
I've made more posts here in the past year than I have in a decade on Facebook. Something about forums is more appealing to me.

I suffer from extreme foot-in-mouth syndrome at times, so I'm really not fond of a lot of chats and similar social media.

Plus, everything I have seen of them tells me they encourage too much of a "react before you think" pattern in people, resulting in way too many people being suckered by false news stories, scams, outright lies, and misinterpretations. This is what turned me off Facebook.

I personally don't care if someone investigates into my personal life. They're not going to find much. And if anyone wants to dig deep enough into some of my less-public interests, they learn the lesson of Moria.

Though, at the same time, I'm often surprised by what I end up introducing people to.

I enjoy chats, more people are using them compared to forums for sure.

Ever since the switch, activity here has been going downhill. I don't really recognize many people anymore either, shame.

I enjoy chats, more people are using them compared to forums for sure.

Ever since the switch, activity here has been going downhill. I don't really recognize many people anymore either, shame.

Well maybe you should get to known them as admin Lyrebird says.

I could use a good job, but eh. Just comes with my area.

Though, after this long, people who really know me have learned I have a good reason for not having any empathy or sympathy about money woes. I don't live comfortably, but I live well enough.

I've got a job interview tomorrow. Should probably not bring up my strong support for labor unions.

(Remember, kiddos, always organize!)

Job interviews are pretty straightforward I feel. I love that I can showcase my personality and stuff.

until recently I never really watched YouTube videos I not really been interested in those funny videos everyone talks about but I discovered some great fish out of water videos about different cultures and what not that I find interesting probably because I never been abroad in my life however much I fantasize about it partly I think because I quarter Canadian and I have quite big interest in my heritage.

p.s. sorry I went slightly of subject

It brings me great joy to walk into the office every day and to see that I'm better dressed than so many people.

Ahhh campus. When I just walked from class to the bar. And look at me now. I work in international finance. The moral of the story is to barely study

lolcat, I wish. Unfortunately, if you want to be a doctor kiss your social life goodbye and glue your face to your textbooks. I don't think I've left my house for anything other than class, work, or doctor's appointments in months (minus the trip to Tokyo ww).

lolcat, I wish. Unfortunately, if you want to be a doctor kiss your social life goodbye and glue your face to your textbooks. I don't think I've left my house for anything other than class, work, or doctor's appointments in months (minus the trip to Tokyo ww).

I have two degrees. It's all about balance like life is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom