• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden Halloween Party, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, actually Mac was a possible sock, and I didn't know Rayne would do that (Rayne, we think way to similarly), but I went with Enjolras.

Again, I knew it was him the whole time.

Rayne, is that inspired by the cat MacGyver in Skyclan's destiny?

Rayne, is that inspired by the cat MacGyver in Skyclan's destiny?
Actually it came from watching marathons of it with my engineering friends back in my freshman year of college. So that was back in 2005. And maybe a bit of it creeped into my early childhood while it was in syndication. But that was probably just the TV on in the background.

Well 8 whole posts isn't enough to go on to guess, though I did dive a bit out of the norm from my typical posting style. I'm glad I had you guys fooled :p

Heh, actually Mac was a possible sock, and I didn't know Rayne would do that (Rayne, we think way to similarly)
It's as true as you want it to be.

Anyways, the inspiration for that cat had to come from somewhere. It stumped me as to why the Erins would use that one reference for their cat. There's nothing else synonymous with MacGuyver that I know of and Richard Dean Anderson made the name famous enough to be untouchable (among his other work). Methinks there's a closet nerd among them. X3

Last edited:
I thought -MacGyver- was Ryuu. Oh well.

Anyone surprised at me being Poke'manz iz kool?
Now that you've revealed who you are, you do seem kind of likely to be that kind of character.

You make fun of N00Bs well.

We don't care at all. Nah, I'm just pullin' your leg. We're al dying to know actually.

Why of course it's me! Who else'd you expect? But you didn't expect me to be all 3 of them, or did you? :p

Of course it was me CJ the DJ - The one and only!

♫Raving Time♪

[unst unst unst unst unst unst]

I guess I have to reveal myself now...Don't blame me for any damage. And plus, I NEVER got out of that Sharingan place. D:

I guess I have to reveal myself now...Don't blame me for any damage. And plus, I NEVER got out of that Sharingan place. D:

It was me. :) I was that adorable Uchiha ninja for Halloween. (Don't let the actual Sasuke hear that) xD But it was me playing Sasuke the whole time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom