• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden hats!!

Would you buy a Bulbagarden hat?

• Total voters

Trainer Lisa

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Well, the idea was first brought up in the BMG Picture Thread, when I saw a pic of Archaic wearing his custom-made hat.

When I asked him about it, he said this:

If there was enough demand for them, I suppose we could get a few more made up, and have the proceeds used to pay for the hosting. ^^

So, what do you guys think?

Would you buy a Bulbagarden hat?

I'm just curious, to see how many people would be interested in this......

I know I definitely want one. XD

I'd love to own a hat that shows my love for BMG!! :-D

Last edited:
If it wasn't too expensive, I don't see why I wouldn't. Baseball cap, right? Those are my signature head gear anyway.

I collect baseball caps of my favorite sports teams and other franchises. Of course I would buy a Bulbagarden hat!

Once I knew how much they are. Of course, that is the main deciding factor.

Only if one has Masukippa on it, alongside Bulbasaur. XD

Of course, I don't ever wear hats. But that is what I would wanna wear if I did.

I don't wear baseball caps, so no, I wouldn't buy one.

It is, of course, illegal to sell any item with a Pokemon trademark on it. *Watches Bulbagarden get raided by the FBI :O*

Wow, I just realized something...... O.O

Technically, no one owns the name (logo/trademark?) for Bulbagarden, right?

Then that means we should be able to sell the hats legally, and without any worries.

I mean, it's not like the name Bulbasaur would be on there anyway (it would be way too hard to fit Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden on a hat, lol).

Just don't put the word "Pokemon" or any Pokemon-related things on it, and I believe we are fine!

Wow, I just realized something...... O.O

Technically, no one owns the name (logo/trademark?) for Bulbagarden, right?

Then that means we should be able to sell the hats legally, and without any worries.

I mean, it's not like the name Bulbasaur would be on there anyway (it would be way too hard to fit Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden on a hat, lol).

A picture of a Bulbasaur is enough to infringe the trademark - which your hat has.

A Bulbagarden plain text hat is enough for me and just with that, I'm sure a custom hat shouldn't
go for more than [20$ US]. If we ever did get them custom made, where would that
be handled?

I WILL but it! I LOOOOVE bulbasaur! I will beg my parents to but it for me... if its real though.

Yeah just the name would be enough for me. And hey, I love advertising, so why not throw the URL on there too?

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom