• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Bulbanews] Roselia's evolved form: Revealed on the Pokémon DP Demos today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me, but that thing looks like the offspring of Roselia and Banette. o_o Hot damn. Don't think I'm gnna be using one of those any time soon.

I actually like it better than Roselia. I will go so far as to say this is the first add-on Pokemon I've liked in the whole batch, especially since Roselia has good moves but sucky stats.

It looks sort of like a Pokemon take on rose-wielding swashbuckling bishounen. Sort of like Drew, the Scarlet Pimpernel, Zorro, and Roselia all put into a blender together.

Is it possible that movies will be taken of these demos?

Pie said:
Because the source, Pokésafari, only gave the romanization - and while there's a screenshot with the katakana, I haven't yet figured out what's the name and what's other Japanese words. ^^o
PokéSafari isn't the source. -_-
This is the sorce: http://f44.aaa.livedoor.jp/~karimasu/up/futaba.php?res=4294

Kento said:
Thanks Pie, even it would had been better it was given to my site rather than me, as it was actually team work. ^_^

FabuVinny-> I wrote the whole thing except for the japanese name! :p
Your name is in the article's version history. If that's not enough, bulbanews is probably the wrong place for you. o.o

20060720rozureidojf0.jpg

Thank you for yet another informative post, 7up. We never would have been able to put together that Roselia evolved into Roselia's new evolution without your helpful visual aid.

Zeta said:
It looks sort of like a Pokemon take on rose-wielding swashbuckling bishounen. Sort of like Drew, the Scarlet Pimpernel, Zorro, and Roselia all put into a blender together.

Isn't that the recipe for Tuxedo Mask?

with the male/female differences, does anyone think roselia/rosereido will have petal colour changes between genders?

cool idea maybe white for girl or blue for a boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom