• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

BW030 - The Road to Becoming a Dragon Master! Axew VS Druddigon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one thinking of that first commercial of the first movie with Team Rocket in a tank while watching those pictures of the preview?
Nope! I got huge deja vu vibes from it. Now I wonder if they are using old, unused ideas for BW. They are already making the Rockets more meaningful to the plot, like Shudo originally wanted to.

Can anyone post a link with the preview from Pokemon Smash ??
I haven't seen it yet...

Well... I actually liked the new Team Rocket because they were more serious which in turn meant that GIOVANNI would actually get off his butt and do something...

I guess with the return to white thats all over -_- Bleh... I guess it had to happen since Team Plasma needs the spotlight and not Rocket.

I wonder if Giovanni will revert to appearing in "boss fantasys" now Lol And I agreed highly that TR appearing in every ep gets stale fast, and simply having them take breaks adds more wanting and credit to their reappearance.

We're getting off track. Let's stick to the episode and not what we think about Team Rocket as a whole.

Can anyone post a link with the preview from Pokemon Smash ??
I haven't seen it yet...

I would like to know this to.

But its so close to coming out that it no longer matters I guess.

I'm guessing Tepig is going to lose the battle it's in. I honestly don't see it beating Druddigon. If it does win I'll be really surprised.

It's showtime!

Per the Announcement at the top of the forum, this speculation thread will be closed. A review thread for this episode will be uploaded after the episode finishes airing. Do not make any new review threads during this time.

If you want to talk about the episode as it's airing, please head over to the IRC Chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom