• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW112: Achroma VS Handsome! Plasma-dan's Conspiracy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same but maybe hammier. DISAGREEING. YES.

In all seriousness I should think him to be the same as the games. As long as he isn't all-out evil I'm fine.

The same but maybe hammier. DISAGREEING. YES.

In all seriousness I should think him to be the same as the games. As long as he isn't all-out evil I'm fine.
Personally, I'd like to see the evil Colress XDD While keeping the same "OMG SCIENCE IS AWESOME" thingy, I would like it if he were more evil - he's been much too nice in the games explaining everything and giving generous info though I did liek him stalking around and poking at me for battles XDD

Just Less than 24 Hours till the episode is airing. We will see how the episode turns out and we will see what Colress will be like.

just lest than 3 hours to the most hyped episode of episode N so far. I CAN'T WAIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom