• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview BW119: Rocket-dan VS Plasma-dan! Nyarth and Achroma!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scientist Akuroma recruits Team Rocket's Nyasu into Team Plasma. Nyasu immediately becomes a lab guinea pig when Akuroma says that he would like to draw the body's potential as an machine element...

I think that Akuroma is going to make a machine version of Nyasu.

VA List.

Ash
Iris
Cilan
Pikachu
Axew
Jessie
James
Meowth

Other VA's.

Wasabi Mizuta: Ash's Pignite, Gothitelle from BW021
Misato Fukuen: Ash's Oshawott, Nurse Joy's Audino
Kenta Miyake: Giovanni, Ash's Krookodile
Kiyotaka Furushima: Jessie's Woobat, Iris's Excadrill
Mika Kanai: James's Yamask, Iris's Emolga
Kensuke Satō: Iris's Dragonite
Chika Fujimura: Cilan's Pansage, Nurse Joy
Chiaki Takahashi: Nurse Joy, Ash's Palpitoad, Jessie's Frillish
Yūichi Nakamura: N
Masaki Aizawa: Ghetsis
Hiroki Tōchi: Colress
Akeno Watanabe: Ash's Scraggy, Angie.
Yūta Odagaki: Pokemon Trainer from an episode.

Last edited:
Giovanni is appearing this episode? That should be interesting, maybe this episode will contain some elements from the 2 parter.

And yes I know there is a possibility that only Krookodile appears but since this is a TR centered episode, Giovanni appearing seems a lot more likely.

Kenta Miyake has done a lot of Pokémon voices (including movie legendaries such as Entei and Heatran). Someone needs to voice Genesect, and to me he seems more suited for the role than the other actors on the list.

Last edited:
Summaries.

"A battle breaks out between the Rocket Gang and the Plasma Gang over the Pokémon Control Machine, which can manipulate Pokémon at will. Meanwhile, the breathtaking battle of wits between the equally deceptive Nyarth and Achroma the scientist takes place at...!?

Summary:
The scientist Achroma and the Rocket Gang Nyarth confront each other in the Plasma Gang hideout, each sporting a fearless smile... The slick talker Nyarth attempts to lure Achroma into using his scientific power for the sake of the Rocket Gang. Achroma says he can draw out Nyarth latent power by using him as an organic base. And from the shadows, Musashi and Kojiro watch the procedings.

Soon after, Nyarth finds himself subject to Achroma's experiment, being exposed to the machine's radio waves. However Nyarth has undergone severe training to resist being controlled, and doesn't budge an inch. The radio waves get stronger and stronger, and then suddenly Nyarth's eyes change...! He lets loose with severe Fury Swipes. And the one Achroma orders to attack him is...?"

It had info on this episode as well as the others. gomensai :/

Really? What info? Because I don't see anything on that scan related to this episode other then the title and the air date.

The preview showed Lizardon and Chaoboo battling.
@Contrary;

I guess Chaoboo really is going to show Lizardon how to be a badass Fire-type :3c.

Have they not released the Preview to the Episode yet or do we just not have it here yet?

If I were Ash, I'd use the opportunity to explore the castle rather than training as if nothing special had just happened.

Is Satoshi using Lizardon to help train Chaobu after that recent loss? I guess that means he'll evolve eventually, but wow that's actually pretty cool. Almost looks like a S-Toss.

Oh and Team Rocket look awesome :)

Since Frillish's VA is on the list, let's hope Jessie finally sends her out again in this episode.

Is Satoshi using Lizardon to help train Chaobu after that recent loss?

I don't think Pignite's training has anything to do with what happened last episode. It's just another case of Ash training his pokemon by pitting them in battles against one another.

I guess Chaoboo really is going to show Lizardon how to be a badass Fire-type :3c.

Don't you mean the other way around? It seems Charizard has the edge over Pignite.

The preview showed Lizardon and Chaoboo battling.
@Contrary;

He totally is, Head Smash/Wild Bolt/Thrash 4 Chaobu!!!11 :p

In all seriousness though, the training looks pretty funny and entertaining. I do genuinely wonder if Lizardon is using Seismic Toss, plus it's awesome to see these two Fire-types interacting. It looks like Satoshi and Chaobu are doing some type of jump for some reason, outta excitement I guess. I'm glad it's looking like that will be the B-Plot of this episode and while TR do their thing.

Pignite and Charizard finally interact? Sibling-based headcanon for them has been established.

Pignite and Charizard finally interact? Sibling-based headcanon for them has been established.
A headcanon and interactions between my two favorite Fire-types of Satoshi's? Yes please.

For real though, does anyone think Chaobu and Lizardon training will go anywhere? According to the VA list Waruvial might appear, then again his VA could be Genesect but Waruvial seems more likely imo.

I actually would like to see Waruvial and Lizardon meet, what with another certain reptilian shades-wearing Pokemon reminding him of Waruvial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom