• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cartoon Network Mafia - Game Over! The Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Day 1 - Poor Johnny ;-;

wait, when? where?

Ehh, will vote myself 'till someone seems supsiocus... Vote: Shadow darkrai

No, my name is Johnny in real life :p

Just trust me on Ice being mafia. It's my first random finger of suspicion, usually the right one.

Vote:IceKyurem
Obvious mafia.

Also confirming role.
Eh? I don't get it. Prove that I am mafia and I'll believe you, but just saying that I'm 'obv. mafia' without backing it up isn't a good way to get people to believe you.

Also, Unvote: Mubz and Vote: Opposumguy for jumping on a random-vote bandwagon.

OPG: 3
Mubz: 1
Rainbowkit: 1
Shadow Darkrai: 1

Got another 4 hours.

vote: Fireheart

Your random vote makes no sense.

Reason is for the birds. Screw the rules I have green hair.

It's actually just a random suspicion

I always hate day 1, no one ever seems supsious...

The toonies surrounded a poor girl and beat her to death with some rocks or something. Crows were found feasting on the body of the OpossumGuy

dexters-lab-season-1-still01.jpg

You are Deedee. An exciteable and silly girl. One day, you received a letter from 'your lost love'. With dreams of knights clad in shining armour, you hope to meet this young suitor. Every night you may send me a PM saying Kiss: User. If you kiss your own true love, your dreams will come true and you'll be happy for eternity.

You are allied with the toonies. You win if the toonies win OR you find your one true love.

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE

If you aren't doing anything send me a PM saying "Idle" so I know who's active and who isn't.

Re: Cartoon Network Mafia - Night One - Anybody out there?

i iz posting.

so what do we do?

i know! let's play hide-and-seek!

Random voting is dumb, OK. You are far more likely to hit a villager than a mafia, which defeats the purpose of the entire game. Unless of course you are mafia pretending to be a carefree villager, Im looking at you Fireheart for opening random voting :l

Ok, I'm here. Just saying.

Reading through the thread.

Random voting is dumb, OK. You are far more likely to hit a villager than a mafia, which defeats the purpose of the entire game. Unless of course you are mafia pretending to be a carefree villager, Im looking at you Fireheart for opening random voting :l
Random voting reveals voting patterns, which can help the game in the future. But you wouldn't know that, since you're more like Nubz than Mubz when it comes to mafia. :p

Random voting reveals voting patterns, which can help the game in the future. But you wouldn't know that, since you're more like Nubz than Mubz when it comes to mafia. :p

So you would rather have villagers vote randomly until they are all dead? GG

So you would rather have villagers vote randomly until they are all dead? GG
Random voting reveals voting pattterns, which in turn reveals people who could be mafia. Get enough people to out their voting patterns and you'll eventually see who's mafia. GG to you, too.

Random voting reveals voting pattterns, which in turn reveals people who could be mafia. Get enough people to out their voting patterns and you'll eventually see who's mafia. GG to you, too.

Well wait for these patterns to arise, whilst possibly our most cruical roles are killed. Im saying there are better things to do than do random voting. Ask questions. Investigate rather than waiting 3-4 days then making a decision as to who to vote for, only to find the ratio of Mafia to Villager is now far worse and you now have difficulty to actually vote on who to kill

Could you please start updating your titles with your most recent time of update?

Gah, sorry guys. Been so busy today. I'm extending this night for another 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom