• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Cells at Work Mafia - Endgame (09/02/2020)

Kender. He's literally said this. Maybe read the thread so you know the state things are in before coming in with all these comments?
I'M SORRY OK
I'm rereading the events of the night

I did it for reaction purposes. While my action failed (it didn't say I was roleblocked but I can guess that was why), that didn't mean I couldn't get reactions. Unfortunately, I don't have any more shots, because my role is 2x like Crystal Onix's 2x Doctor...
do you still have a shot or was the second one wasted?

With no Killer that we know, I don't get why Bulletproof would benefit a towny.
You're the "killer" lol
and insane protection roles might kill too, so there's that

do you still have a shot or was the second one wasted?
fuck I really can't read can I

The Cancer Cell comments (the video, the next two posts) was Mafia bait because I am paranoid of being killed N2 so I thought that if I nudged the Mafia to think that I might actually be Independent (which was a sentiment i provoked early Day 1) then they would not Nightkill me and I could get my last cop check through... but I was roleblocked anyways.
if the Cancer is a hostile independent wouldn't they want to kill you more tho? welp
I don't get it

I'm late to a few things and I shouldn't even be here
I'll be quite busy today but I'll try to keep up in my mobile
should I fully claim or

I'm late to a few things and I shouldn't even be here
I'll be quite busy today but I'll try to keep up in my mobile
should I fully claim or
Imo you've said this much so holding back any more doesn't really seem worth it. Ultimately your choice though.
If you do though, don't mention how many shots you have. I've noticed that pretty much everyone seems to have a limited shot count in this game so the less that mafia knows exactly how limited are the better.

if the Cancer is a hostile independent wouldn't they want to kill you more tho? welp
I don't get it

I argued that they wouldn't be hostile to them. ... Didn't you say that the Mafia would rather lynch them than Nightkill them?

I know it's been a thing at least a few times. I'm not going to 100% rule it out.

Fair, but the thing is, we know more of Snowy's role than anyone else's. That said, if Snowy was Town, then we would have:

1 Bodyguard
1 Two-shot Doctor
1 Bulletproof
1 Day One & Night One Immunity

Roughly a third of the roles would be protection based roles for Town.

@Snowy Who would you vote if not Kender?

Imo you've said this much so holding back any more doesn't really seem worth it. Ultimately your choice though.
If you do though, don't mention how many shots you have. I've noticed that pretty much everyone seems to have a limited shot count in this game so the less that mafia knows exactly how limited are the better.
hmm, I can see this, maybe it's better if I keep quiet for now
but if everyone decides to massclaim I'll help

I argued that they wouldn't be hostile to them. ... Didn't you say that the Mafia would rather lynch them than Nightkill them?
I don't think I did? If it's alignment changing then mafia would want to catch them as soon as possible and would've probably shot them.
But now that I'm thinking about it, if it's alignment changing it's a bit gamebreaking because they could out the entire mafia team and convince town to wait until everyone were converted to cult.
So I guess I can see them not even caring, tbf?

I don't think I did? If it's alignment changing then mafia would want to catch them as soon as possible and would've probably shot them.
But now that I'm thinking about it, if it's alignment changing it's a bit gamebreaking because they could out the entire mafia team and convince town to wait until everyone were converted to cult.
So I guess I can see them not even caring, tbf?

I got it from here, but I think I misunderstood you:

I feel like it's the best of scum's interest to also lynch the cancer since they're more likely to be indepts

To be honest, probably exlight. He's not making much sense right now, and I'm paranoid about him. I think motion detector is rather convenient, considering we already discussed you being rolebloked.

My Cop is 2x. We've had a 2x Doctor flip and other protection based roles as well, so I don't think it's strange that there's another information claim.

I KNEW IT!

What's the joke?

Well for all that it counts, I believe HD. Claiming Cop is not something you can easily do as Mafia. I suspect the more quiet ones the most like I usually do. If not for you Snowy, I would be suspicious of King and Pod the most. I'm always suspicious of Ex, so I share your thoughts on it, but we have nothing solid on him for now, and he is always giving Scumb vibes anyway. I don't know much about LG, but him voting the same way I do give him some points right now. ;) Unless I'm terribly mistaken.

Alright from what I'm seeing right now the scum is trying to get rid of less active players first. N1 CrystalOnix, N2 Snake, not really shooting for the active players like HD, Kender or ExLight, probably not to give away their identities based on their targets, cause that would give us too much info. Playing safe. And if they are playing safe maybe they are also quiet themselves. Right now my prime scumread is MegaPod. He is either really quiet or giving information that doesn't really help the town.

Vote: MegaPod

If Officer Snake targeted anyone N1, could that person come out and share who they are and copy the chats? This goes without saying, but you do not need to share mentions of your own power role unless you want to. I am asking because I find it unlikely the Mafia would kill an inactive neighbourizor instead of trying to kill the Cop PR, so whoever they are would be considered as more likely Town.
I think that Officer Snake might've targeted someone who's already dead on N1, since nobody is coming forward :/

Also I wanted to apologize, since I recently realized editing posts is not allowed and I once edited my post, because I didn't want to doublepost. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

Well for all that it counts, I believe HD. Claiming Cop is not something you can easily do as Mafia.
Yeah, at first I suspected HD pretty hard, but then I realized it's just his playstyle and based on how confiident he was with his cop claim I belive he's Town.

Hi, I used a motion detector on Human Dawn last night and he didn't target anyone, so he's lying about this cop result.
So, your motion detector role only sees actions outgoing from your target? Or would it also give a result when your target is visited by someone else?

And I’ll admit that HumanDawn’s little gambit was pretty well played, but I’m still confused about something. Are you sure that you both were Roleblocked and consumed your last Cop check, HD? Because afaik, even though a Roleblocker is probably the most likely reason your Cop check failed, players normally aren’t explicitly told they’re roleblocked specifically. And I feel like being Roleblocked would mean you don’t consume a Cop shot, as opposed to a check failing for some other reason. Did you confirm with Zinn that your Cop is at a stop?

Also, guess I’ll do some ‘splainin. I’m a Flying Pumpkin. Or, supposedly, anyways. I can either take a shot that has a 75% chance to kill my target and a 25% chance to Bulletproof-ify my target for the night, or charge up one night and then on the next, take a shot that would kill a scum target 100% and only have a 25% chance of killing a Town target. However, I used an uncharged shot both nights and neither of them killed my target, yet I was given a success message each time. So either something is up about my role or RNG just really hates me. After Felly’s flip, I targeted Kender because I had a hard time believing in three Town killing roles existing. Just he and I, I could buy, but three seemed wacky. But now I’m starting to wonder if my role’s just a dud. :unsure:

Well okay Pod, I can confirm someone tried to kill me last night, so I guess it was you. But I really don't get why you targeted me? I mean, I claimed something that is pretty tricky to claim too and did it on day 2. Also, I did try targeting Felly on Night 1, but I guess with the elements we had, it is to be expected to target her. I didn't vote for her in D2, after hearing her explanation, that I kinda believed. Also, I claimed to have targeted Felly before knowing that she would be bulletproof d1 AND n1. I think you targeting me is really suspicious. I can think of many people who were much more suspicious than me in my opinion.

Another theory I have about why it didn't work 2 days, is maybe that you are insane? Is an insane Flying Pumpkin would reverse the odds?

Who did you target N1? Felly?

And I’ll admit that HumanDawn’s little gambit was pretty well played, but I’m still confused about something. Are you sure that you both were Roleblocked and consumed your last Cop check, HD? Because afaik, even though a Roleblocker is probably the most likely reason your Cop check failed, players normally aren’t explicitly told they’re roleblocked specifically. And I feel like being Roleblocked would mean you don’t consume a Cop shot, as opposed to a check failing for some other reason. Did you confirm with Zinn that your Cop is at a stop?

Zinn said something that gave me the impression that I can't use it anymore. That's one of the reasons why I outed, because I thought I had no more shots left.

Also, guess I’ll do some ‘splainin. I’m a Flying Pumpkin. Or, supposedly, anyways. I can either take a shot that has a 75% chance to kill my target and a 25% chance to Bulletproof-ify my target for the night, or charge up one night and then on the next, take a shot that would kill a scum target 100% and only have a 25% chance of killing a Town target. However, I used an uncharged shot both nights and neither of them killed my target, yet I was given a success message each time. So either something is up about my role or RNG just really hates me. After Felly’s flip, I targeted Kender because I had a hard time believing in three Town killing roles existing. Just he and I, I could buy, but three seemed wacky. But now I’m starting to wonder if my role’s just a dud. :unsure:

2x vig and Flying Pumpkin ._. ... with Bulletproof-ify powers!?!?

come on, something has to be going on here...

Well okay Pod, I can confirm someone tried to kill me last night, so I guess it was you. But I really don't get why you targeted me?

wOAH woAH how do you know that somebody tried to kill you last night??

mafia having 1x bulletproof makes more sense if there are literally two town roles with killing powers lmfao

ok in light of this new information, this does make snowy more suspect :unsure::unsure:

mafia with flying pumpkin though, i really doubt that exists lol

UNVOTE: Megapod
Vote: Snowy

Back
Top Bottom