• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 1 - Objection Overruled

First day of school. Will post later.

This is not the place to discuss the rule itself. That should be done in the correct thread.

For me
SM = Sword Master
Soul = Soulmaster

Most of the time I am talking about the former anyway, since he is the center of attention because of his cop claim.

Yeah can I also request is to just not use SM at all? It gets especially confusing for me. Even, I think I have to defend stuff or that something happened that didn't.

There really is no way to prove a granny claim. Sometimes, depending on the host, a roleblock would work, but not always. Do it really is too risky, unless someone with an action is willing risk it. In which case, they should post in thread near the end of the phase saying that that is happening so that no trickery with Mafia could happen.

Yeah can I also request is to just not use SM at all? It gets especially confusing for me. Even, I think I have to defend stuff or that something happened that didn't.

There really is no way to prove a granny claim. Sometimes, depending on the host, a roleblock would work, but not always. Do it really is too risky, unless someone with an action is willing risk it. In which case, they should post in thread near the end of the phase saying that that is happening so that no trickery with Mafia could happen.

I claimed as I didn't want to get killed by MCH and I did it publicly so if MCH does kill me. The town would kill him afterwards but he did read his PM wrong.
As for @Momoka; Please can you actually post or you get subbed out.

The granny claim is honestly really tricky because I don't think I've actually seen a granny role in any other game on here-- I've seen it in epicmafia so that's really the only reason I know what a granny role does. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, there's a high potential that Life could be lying and attempting to get out of a cop check but didn't the statement "cop it's in your best interest not to check me" come out of nowhere? If that's the case, then I'd probably say that Life isn't lying and is actually looking out for town's best interest. While granny is a very rare role, being that I've never seen it here before, I'm more or less willing to believe it than not. The trickiest part is that it can never be confirmed, and obviously Life will never be seen as 100% town. We're kind of taking our chances here, but I'd say the odds are actually in our favor.

The granny claim is honestly really tricky because I don't think I've actually seen a granny role in any other game on here-- I've seen it in epicmafia so that's really the only reason I know what a granny role does. Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, there's a high potential that Life could be lying and attempting to get out of a cop check but didn't the statement "cop it's in your best interest not to check me" come out of nowhere? If that's the case, then I'd probably say that Life isn't lying and is actually looking out for town's best interest. While granny is a very rare role, being that I've never seen it here before, I'm more or less willing to believe it than not. The trickiest part is that it can never be confirmed, and obviously Life will never be seen as 100% town. We're kind of taking our chances here, but I'd say the odds are actually in our favor.

I haven't seen it in a mafia but I saw it in a Faction game here.

As for that, I think lynching him would be a great solution, Unless of course we encounter some other potential scum. A ground townie has no use for us now that mafia know this and probably wont target him. I would of left it alone if I was Life until someone died from it. It would be in our best interest to protect the cop, it is also in the interest of the mafia to not get checked.

So it would seem the update is at 1pm my time.

@Flop; when are all actions locked? can you tell us when the action results take place, before or after the update?

As for that, I think lynching him would be a great solution, Unless of course we encounter some other potential scum. A ground townie has no use for us now that mafia know this and probably wont target him. I would of left it alone if I was Life until someone died from it. It would be in our best interest to protect the cop, it is also in the interest of the mafia to not get checked.
Life just said it out of the blue, right? If Life was mafia, wouldn't they have just waited for Sword Master to check them, and bam, there goes the cop. I don't know, the fact that Life actually gave out a warning seems to me like the role is actually genuine. I feel like lynching Life would just be a bad idea, tbh.

If Life was mafia, wouldn't they have just waited for Sword Master to check them, and bam, there goes the cop.
UGH wait I just realized that doesn't make sense please discount that... obviously if Life is mafia then the role is a sham and that wouldn't even happen so. I need to think about this.

I'm not checking Life, but if my check comes out as town, we should investigate Life.

Well the update is coming soon.

A man walked into a room. Inside, a woman lay sleeping. A quick line drawn across her throat ended it all.

MEANWHILE...

A boy walked into a room and shook its inhabitant awake. The awoken figure wrapped their hands around his neck, until the boy fell limp.

You are Timmy Nook from Animal Crossing!
Timmy is a racoon and the nephew of retailer Tom Nook. In Wild World, he and his twin brother Tommy own the furniture store in the final shop upgrade, Nookington's. By New Leaf, they have branched out and run the main store alone, though Tom Nook likes to check up on them from time to time.
il_340x270.608653338_ozzu.jpg

You have been separated from your beloved brother, and need a companion to help you survive this tough world. As such, you are Cupid. During night one, you must select a partner to replace your missing brother. If they are town or independant, you will be able to communicate via a QT, but if one of you dies so will the other. However, if you chosen partner is mafia you will be killed.
You are Town and win when all Mafia have been defeated.
Froakie was killed! She was Timmy Nook, a member of the Town.
You are Jaina Solo Fel from Star Wars.
Jaina Solo Fel was a Jedi Master of the New Jedi Order, member of the Jedi High Council. Born to Han and Leia Organa Solo, she inherited her father's mechanical aptitude and her mother's Force sensitivity, resulting in her eventual training at the Jedi Praxeum.
4202297-8667701740-41009.jpg

You have very few special abilities, and so are vanilla.
AussieEevee was killed! He was Jaina Solo, a member of the Town.

It is now day 2. You may now start voting.
Apologies for the late update, Karate overran :)

Huh. At least Aussie Eevee got a role he liked.

Froakie said:
Howdy there sword!!

I heard you are the cop

I'm not going to claim RIGHT now but I would like to say that my role means if I hit mafia night one then i am dead dead dead!!!

But i'm forced to action

SO I am going to choose Lovandra

if I die in addition to the night kill then lovandra is most likely mafia

BTW i was going to go around + tell this to others but i feel it's risky. we will see :( i might go find someone else to tell this to. Maybe zexy.
Here is a PM I got from Froakie. Today at 9:03 AM. I'm still a bit confused reading Froakie's role PM, but it is interesting so...
Vote: Lovandra
Still waiting on my cop result.

Hmm... I got a cop counterclaim that says zexy is mafia... it would also make more sense that froakie would team up with zexy rather than lovandra so...

Vote:zexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom