• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia: Day 8 - American Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 0 - Role Distribution in Progress

got it. was kind of hoping i'd get my own character, but am happy with who i got.

also, keep in mind I have school from 7:45 AM to 1:10 PM every day except weekends as well as going to bed at 9:00 on school nights , so I might not be as active.

Confirmed. Soulmaster nice hint.

I assure you that was no hint. I have been confirming my roles like that(Yoda speak) for about 2 years now I suppose. So yeah, that was no hint, if you don't believe me, look at most of my past confirmations and you shall see it's true.

Re: Chaos Mafia: Night 0 - Roles Out

The rabbit was walking down the corridor when a hand clamped over her mouth. She kicked and struggled, but her assailants had the upper hand. Silently, they broke her neck and fled, leaving her body in the corridor.
Seconds later, a technician and a young human man entered the corridor from a side room. Horrified, the technician crouched to check her pulse, finding none. The human stared, stunned, at his good friend. With shaking hands, he picked up her ID card.
You are Flopunny, boss of a well-known research group.
mega_lopunny_by_glitchedvirus-d7uaox8.png

You are well respected, but that won't stop the minions of your rival, villainous scientist Professor Pike, from trying to kill you for your research.
You are one of three Hosts. You oversee the game.
The technician regarded the people around the table - everyone in the building at the time of Flopunny's murder. The security feed had shown a group of assailants whose masks made them impossible to identify. The Human man next to her spoke up:
As you all are aware, Flopunny was found dead in corridor B earlier today. We have sealed the building, and are confident that her killers are in this very room.
A collective gasp echoed around the room. The technician continued:
None of you have alibis. The only way to prove your innocence is to prove the guilt of others.
She smoothed her blue-grey hair back and smiled slightly.
We are going to play a little game...

It is now day one. You may start voting.

@The_Pikachu; and @DrumBeats; have yet to confirm, If they do not confirm within 24 hours they will be subbed.

Re: Chaos Mafia: Day 1 - Revenge of the Killer Bunny

i'm loving the story already and i'm excited to play !!

Vote: 蜃気楼

i know i can call you just but i dont like copying and pasting

Vote: life first post, really suspicious.

What's suspicious is that you find me posting first suspicious. Maybe you knew someone else was going to post first? Do you have a plan already? Clearly you're not with the town.

I think both of you jump at each other for little reason.

Anyways, I have a suggestion; it looks like we did not get the character we picked but rather a character someone else picked that Flop assigned to us. @Flopunny; Is it allowed to reveal which character we picked? Or to claim which character we are (nameclaiming)?
If that is the case we might be able to figure out potential roles.

@Flopunny; Is it allowed to reveal which character we picked? Or to claim which character we are (nameclaiming)?
If that is the case we might be able to figure out potential roles.
I covered both of these in the rules, but
You can't reveal which character you picked, nor can you confirm a claim due to it being said character.
You can, however, nameclaim.

I covered both of these in the rules, but
You can't reveal which character you picked, nor can you confirm a claim due to it being said character.
You can, however, nameclaim.
[/FONT]
I see, thanks for clearing this up.

Mass nameclaim is still something we can consider doing, anyone up for that?

I wonder who's got my American Dad character.

Ew, American Dad.

I'm not too sure we can say where our character is from...

But about mass-name-claiming, I'm not sure I see a point in it? It would be fun to know everyone's character, yes, but even if our roles are tied to our character, the mafia could fake roles that would make them sound like potential doctors or cops.

What's suspicious is that you find me posting first suspicious. Maybe you knew someone else was going to post first? Do you have a plan already? Clearly you're not with the town.

Accusing me of not being with town just because I find the first poster suspicious, is in itself suspicious. While goign first is not really suspicious, making a post about someone that found you suspicious just because you voted first, and saying they're not town is.

I agree with jack that Life's reasoning isn't good, but Life isn't necessarily suspicious for giving said reasoning.
I have seen such kinds of misunderstandings over first post suspicions a lot in the past. It is a null tell, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom