• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chaos Mafia II: Endgame: A Not So Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood

Do you actually want flavour?

• Yes

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am Mitsuki from Serenes Forest. Faerie Knight (don't know about his username here) talked to me about this game. I would like to join!

Hi, I am Mitsuki from Serenes Forest. Faerie Knight (don't know about his username here) talked to me about this game. I would like to join!
Welcome :) He is @Hellcrow; here and he likes bringing people from other sites in :D

Signups are now locked.
Since many people signed up well over a month ago, please confirm that you are all still around and able to play because I don't want a number of inactives when I have no subs.
Ta :)

tumblr_inline_mupkmtsSUj1qd5qy6.png

Forgot to mention that sub spots are still open
If you missed the signups or whatever, become a sub! We will likely need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom