• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Characters that Can/Should appear in Best Wishes

Owain

My Sword Hand Twitches!
Reaction score
there are various threads for character X appearing in BW popping up, so i resolved to just put them all together instead of making a thread for each individual Character.

Both Game and Past Anime Characters(Main/Recurring/CoTD) are valid.

if there's a thread like this/you think its not a good idea, please close it NAO.

to get started:
Touko and Touya - I Wish
Cheren
Prof. Oak(again) - Both through Cameos
Tracey - both through Cameos
N

Last edited:
Here's who I hope appears.
N (definitely)
Cheren
Touya/Touko (possible cameos or rivals in the Isshu League)
Tracey (possible cameo)

haha I suggested this idea in another thread. xD

Anyway yes I think N should appear soon. Hopefully around the time Team Rocket fights Team Plasma.

Touya, Touko and Cheren could appear like Lyra in DP. It would be cool.

Last edited:
My god, do you know how many times these threads appear since BW's airing? DO YOU??? *rips hair out*

Anyways, I don't really care at this point. The only character I'd like to see reappear is Cynthia for a possible Paul cameo. Yeah, I'd prefer that to actually showing in person :p

^^oh shooti, i forgot Cynthia, the most obvious choice LOL

My god, do you know how many times these threads appear since BW's airing? DO YOU??? *rips hair out*

Looks like this thread should have been created early. It would have saved your hair. :(

Anyways, I don't really care at this point. The only character I'd like to see reappear is Cynthia for a possible Paul cameo. Yeah, I'd prefer that to actually showing in person :p

A Paul cameo would be nice yes. Well since Cynthia/Shirona appears in the BW games just like Looker/Handsome she might appear eventually.

Maybe this thread should be stickied xD

I forgot about Cynthia. Hopefully she and Adeku meet up and are apart of the Team Plasma events. I'd love a possible Paul cameo. (It would be funny if he met Shooti and they'd talk about how they look alike XDD)

I forgot about Cynthia. Hopefully she and Adeku meet up and are apart of the Team Plasma events. I'd love a possible Paul cameo. (It would be funny if he met Shooti and they'd talk about how they look alike XDD)

are you Psychic?
that's exactly what i thought when i was going back to this One XD

Yes, it should.

I forgot about Cynthia. Hopefully she and Adeku meet up and are apart of the Team Plasma events.

Shirona+Adeku= The end of TR and TP

I'd love a possible Paul cameo. (It would be funny if he met Shooti and they'd talk about how they look alike XDD)

Shooti will probably badmouth Paul to which he will answer:

"Pathetic"

I really hope Cynthia shows up. She's in the games so why not? If she does I hope she'll appear to fight Team Plasma. She'd destroy them and their Liepards with just Garchomp!

Other than Cynthia, I'm always hoping for Misty's return.

Barry and Paul would be other great cameos and I'd LOVE a rematch between Ash and Paul(Ash wins!), or Paul to meet Trip but I get the feeling that they may get a long cause they're both quiet and powerful individuals.

Emboar;2788885 Shooti will probably badmouth Paul to which he will answer: [I said:
"Pathetic"[/I]

LOL I can picture that happening.

N definitely needs to appear. He is part of Team Plasma plot after all.

If N doesn't appear early then he'll probably appear before or during the Plasma finale. Archie and Maxie didn't appear until the Aqua/Magma finale. (then again that whole thing was rushed anyway)

it was horribly rushed
but thanks to today's ASS-KICKING Preview, i'm getting my hopes high for the Team Plasma Arc, and it would be Crazy not to include N in the Anime, the same as not including Cyrus, and if N appears so will the Psycho Omnicidal with a strange name.

who's that again? i/m not good with Seiyuu names...

*hits himself with a Frying Pan(Sage?)
OH Yes! That Voice! It has to be N's

Lets see, I really want N to appear for sure and of course I'd love for Touko to get a few episodes. Cynthia should appear too, lets hope they go by the games like we've been seeing so far. Since Cynthia appears hopefully that leads to Paul, who I would love very much to appear. She's always supported there rivarly and wants them to battle again, so it'd make sense right?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom