• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Chemical Compounds Mafia - Endgame (TBC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the hell is it I always get voted day 1

I can confirm the neighbors bit. Though I must vehemently deny the my being scum part of it. I would like to ask Mega why me specifically. Every single post of yours, other than initial joke vote for the second post, has been questioning me. I'd like to know what you think of others. Just seems awful tunnel vision to me.

Yeah, we have a chat but we don’t know each other’s alignment.

why the hell is it I always get voted day 1

I can confirm the neighbors bit. Though I must vehemently deny the my being scum part of it. I would like to ask Mega why me specifically. Every single post of yours, other than initial joke vote for the second post, has been questioning me. I'd like to know what you think of others. Just seems awful tunnel vision to me.
Did you read my post? I already explained why you stick out to me more than Max or Kyriaki, who I’m comparing you to specifically because in my experience, Neighborhoods will usually hide at least one Mafia. That’s why I chose to out us as Neighbors in the first place, to aid with scumhunting.

Any details on his this works? Do you have a special chat with them but unconfirmed alliances?
Basically, it's a way to allow some OC in a NOC game.
I've started to realise that that just seems to be how MP plays, so I'm not sure if it's indicative of their alignment.
Fair, haven't played many games with MP so it's very possible, still don't like it, always need to keep eyes/ears open especially early game. And no that's not just because I'm the target.

Did you read my post? I already explained why you stick out to me more than Max or Kyriaki, who I’m comparing you to specifically because in my experience, Neighborhoods will usually hide at least one Mafia. That’s why I chose to out us as Neighbors in the first place, to aid with scumhunting.
I'm not talking just our neighborhood, I'm talking about the game in general.

Well, FA, Feenie, and AussieEevee seem to be asking good questions, so I find them alright for now. jdthebud, meanwhile, seems to have mildly defended you, and referred to Max as “pressuring” when I didn’t really see it. So if you do flip Mafia, Soulmaster, I theorize that jd could be your scumbud. We’ll see. Those are my strongest thoughts on the game so far.

Confirmed. And to think you all thought I had left forever.

I've been busy doing good things like donating to charity and celebrating my birthday so I apologize for losing track of my role PM/forgetting about the game's start. However I think that good progress is being made with the MegaPod claim; my neighbor experience says that there's definitely one, not impossibly two mafiae in the neighbor chat. I'm willing to follow his Soulmaster reasoning and vote there.

[VOTE]: Soulmaster

@Pikochu Would you say that this game could be considered slightly bastard?

Ok this neighbourhood claim makes things interesting. Based on that going for Soulmaster today would be a good idea as it's a good possibility they may be scum based on their posts and suspicious playstyle. In case they aren't scum, we still get to narrow down the suspects from the neighbourhood.

Also, since there are 4 members in the neighbourhood, I have a slight suspicion that 1 of them might be an Indep. In that case, such Indep should claim now so as to further narrow down the list of suspects and we shall try to help you achieve your win-con if it doesn't go against the Town.

Vote: Soulmaster seems to be the best course of action right now.

Confirmed. And to think you all thought I had left forever.

I've been busy doing good things like donating to charity and celebrating my birthday so I apologize for losing track of my role PM/forgetting about the game's start. However I think that good progress is being made with the MegaPod claim; my neighbor experience says that there's definitely one, not impossibly two mafiae in the neighbor chat. I'm willing to follow his Soulmaster reasoning and vote there.

[VOTE]: Soulmaster

@Pikochu Would you say that this game could be considered slightly bastard?
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game? All you did was come in, say confirmed, tell us you've been busy and vote for SM.

If Soulmaster flips Mafia, then that should make jdthebud suspicious for defending Soulmaster and either TheCapsFan or Pika pika the potential third scum partner. They are both sheeping pretty hard and I learned a Mafia will bus their own scum partner to get on Towns good side. If Soulmaster flips Town, then I will have my suspicion on Kyriaki or Max.

Well, FA, Feenie, and AussieEevee seem to be asking good questions, so I find them alright for now. jdthebud, meanwhile, seems to have mildly defended you, and referred to Max as “pressuring” when I didn’t really see it. So if you do flip Mafia, Soulmaster, I theorize that jd could be your scumbud. We’ll see. Those are my strongest thoughts on the game so far.
I don't understand why I might be suspicious if SM flips scum, my one post "defending him" was prior to the neighborhood reveal, and it's not like I was really defending him anyway, only trying to add some context with meta since we had nothing else to go on at the time. I even said his comment wasn't a good look. Also, I may have said pressure but that was probably too strong a term, maybe? I just found it interesting that Max was expressing a pretty strong opinion on someone else, which is unusual for him.
Saying you're gonna lurk is not really a good look although it is typical behavior from Soulmaster.

What's not typical is Max putting pressure on someone on Day 1, which I find very interesting.

Anyway, I'm not sold on Soulmaster being mafia but I can understand why there is a bandwagon on him right now. I don't really have any other strong cases at the moment though.

Unvote: Kyriaki
Vote: Jinjo

I don't like that last post of yours, the reasons for your suspicions are superficial to me.

Arg, the sentence before the vote should not be there...Jinjo may not be a lock to be scum but I think it's a valid case.

Arg, the sentence before the vote should not be there...Jinjo may not be a lock to be scum but I think it's a valid case.

I've already provided my own thoughts, I'm not a neighbor, and if Soulmaster is town, I already have my suspicion on another player I have not even mentioned and I was planning on saving that for Day 2.

I've already provided my own thoughts, I'm not a neighbor, and if Soulmaster is town, I already have my suspicion on another player I have not even mentioned and I was planning on saving that for Day 2.
If you have any insights, you really should either share them now... or make yourself less of a N1 target.

I agree with MegaPod's assertion that someone within the group (MegaPod, Max, Kyriaki, SM) is mafia. There's pretty much no chance that everyone inside the neighbors is town - with that knowledge, I think I'm going to go ahead and vote the person who's made himself the most likely of the group.

VOTE: Soulmaster.

I don't like to use meta, but as of right now, MegaPod is looking like their town self. I've seen this behavior from them in the past games we've played together, and it's not unusual for them to, well, choose to discuss a single player. At the very least it's becoming a fruitful discussion. Max isn't behaving in any way that's sounding alarms. I'd say he's a null read. Kyriaki isn't giving me any suspicious vibes, either. With this in mind, I'm going to have to hand this vote to the most scummy person in the group. It's not a vote I feel bad about handing down.

In Periodic Table mafia, we were allowed to claim if we were a metal, non-metal, or metalloid. Are we allowed to do anything similar in this game? I just thought of this and became curious.

Official Votals
Soulmaster (6) - Max1996, FinalArcadia, MegaPod, TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, Feenie
Jinjo (1) - jdthebud

There was an error in the previous votals. Cilantro unvoted themselves. Their vote has been removed from the post.

There's around 34.5 hours left in the phase. The phase will end on June 22, 2018 (Friday) at 4pm PST Countdown Timer

jdthebud said:
What's not typical is Max putting pressure on someone on Day 1, which I find very interesting.
Interesting in a good way, or a "I think this is suspicious behavior" way?

If Soulmaster flips Mafia, then that should make jdthebud suspicious for defending Soulmaster and either TheCapsFan or Pika pika the potential third scum partner. They are both sheeping pretty hard and I learned a Mafia will bus their own scum partner to get on Towns good side. If Soulmaster flips Town, then I will have my suspicion on Kyriaki or Max.
Kyriaki and Max, but not Mega at all? Mega is my top thought because of how quickly he claimed all of that.

Okay, let's see how this goes. I'm an independent Survivor, even 1x Deathproof to help me along a little bit. So the lynching me today, will be useless other than to remove my deathproof-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom