• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Collaboration Thread

The Puppetmaster

I'm Alive
Reaction score
Looking for someone to collaborate with on a song or video? This thread is just for that!

Make sure you include what you want to do and if you have any sort of preferences; it'll make finding someone willing to work with you much easier.

Most importantly, comment on each others' works! We want to praise our fellow users for their talents, and giving feedback is the best way of doing that.

---

Collaborations

"Never Ending Story" from Digimon Tamers
4Shared
Aestivate and Yoshi-san

"Fighting Soul" from Digimon Tamers
4Shared
Aestivate and Yoshi-san

"High Touch!" from Pokémon DP
MediaFire
CommanderPigg and Yoshi-san

"Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum
YouTube | MediaFire
Aestivate and The Puppetmaster

"I Will be With You (Where the Lost Ones Go)" by Sarah Brightman and Chris Thompson
MediaFire
Aestivate and CommanderPigg

"Hare Hare Yukai" from Haruhi Suzumiya
4Shared
Aestivate, CommanderPigg, and Croag

"At the Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
4Shared
Aestivate and The Puppetmaster

"Oops I Did It Again" by Britney Spears
YouTube | MediaFire
The Puppetmaster and Wolverine

"I Wasn't Prepared" by Eisley
YouTube | MediaFire
CommanderPigg and The Puppetmaster

"I Wasn't Prepared" by Eisley (Remixed)
YouTube | MediaFire
CommanderPigg and The Puppetmaster

"3 Primary Colors" by Tsumura Makoto, Orikasa Fumiko, and Yamaguchi Mayumi
4Shared
Aestivate, Sombra29, and Yoshi-san

"Lean on Me" by Bill Withers
YouTube | MediaFire
Croag and The Puppetmaster

Last edited:
@Aestivate who's who? :p sorry I'm a total newb. I've never heard of this anime! I'm not sure when I can get around to recording as I'm away until Wednesday then my family stay around me like flies, but I'll be one of the sopranos.

Basically, one of us gets to be God, another a time-traveler, and another a robot/artificial human xD

I'll be Mikuru if no one will take her :p but i am not nearly moe enough

I hope no one objects to my taking Haruhi then? xD

That leaves Yuki with you, Croag :O

OK is she the lower one? I don't mind, I just have no idea what part she plays and I gotta learn it haha. Sorry I just have really no idea.

Imma be honest, I'm not too sure about the parts either XD *I like color coded lyrics hint hint*

i was looking for them but i cannot find them LOL
;_;

@Croag, @CommanderPigg

At the moment I'm trying to divide the lyrics so all of us gets to sing harmony and melody at least once. xp

Last edited:
Awesome :) I will definitely have some free time either next thursday up to sunday or before, it depends on what my family are doing. Sorry D: feel free to start without me xD

@Croag ; @Aestivate ; I found the live performance that has all the parts, I'll get the lyrics color coded in a sec XD

EDIT: Done!
‪Hare Hare yukai LIVE‬‏ - YouTube

Blue = Haruhi
Orange = Mikuro
Magenta = Yuki

Black = together!
Nazonazo mitai ni chikyuugi wo tokiakashitara
Minna de doko made mo ikeru ne

Wakuwaku shitai to negainagara sugoshiteta yo
Kanaetekureta no wa dare nano?

Jikan no hate made boooon!!

Wa-pu de ru-pu na kono omoi wa

Nani mo kamo wo makikonda souzou de asobou

Aru hareta hi no koto
Mahou ijou no yukai ga
Kagirinaku furisosogu fukanou janai wa
Ashita mata au toki warai nagara hamingu
Ureshisa wo atsumeyou
Kantan nanda yo konna no
Oikakete ne tsukamaete mite
Ooki na yume yume suki deshou?

Iroiro yosou ga dekisou de dekinai mirai
Sore demo hitotsu dake wakaru yo

Kirakira hikatte atsui kumo no ue wo kazaru
Hoshitachi ga kibou wo kureru to

Jikan ni norou yo byuuuuun!
Chi-pu de ku-ru na toshigoro da mon

Samishigaccha hazukashii yo nante ne iwasete

Te to te wo tsunaidara
Mukau toko muteki desho
Kagayaita hitomi ni wa fukanou ga nai no
Ue dake miteiruto namida mo kawaichau
"Kawaritai!" Kokoro kara
Tsuyoku omou hodo tsutawaru
Hashiridasu yo ushiro no hitomo oide yo
Dokidoki suru deshou?

Boooon!!

Wa-pu de ru-pu na kono omoi wa

Nani mo kamo wo makikonda souzou de asobou

Aru hareta hi no koto
Mahou ijou no yukai ga
Kagirinaku furisosogu fukanou janai wa
Ashita mata au toki warai nagara hamingu
Ureshisa wo atsumeyou
Kantan nanda yo konna no
Oikakete ne tsukamaete mite
Ooki na yume yume suki deshou?

Mistakes may be evident, so please point them out if you see them XD

Last edited:
Oh my goodness o-o thanks for that, both of you!
-Cracks knuckles, gets to learn those really fast bits, hahah-

One tip about Japanese romanizations - they read EXACTLY as spelled. There are no weird pronunciations because everything is phonetic xd

Yeah :) when something ends with ai and ou, are they pronounced - aye ehh and oh you respectively? Or aye and ou? Haha

Ai is just "Ah-eee"
Ou is a longer, more dragged out "oh" kind of like "O-oh" like... I guess like the "oa" in "boat"

OK I got twenty minutes to day to record a little bit as my family were on a dog walk.. so I've done the first verse! @Aestivate Thanks for adding just the harmony video as it is VERY helpful!! Not sure when I'll be able to finish it next. Do you want me to leave it as a audacity file or export it as a WAV/MP3. I kinda had to record every line as a new track as it would be a horrible mess having to sing it consecutively. xD

I'm so sorry to Japanese language for butchering you. xD

If you can just time it correctly and then leave it in audacity file that'd be great xD

I'm not sure if you'd call this a "collab" per se, but I'll just put this here anyway.

In one of my new tracks I'm planning on doing something like the beginning of "Skyfire" by Shogun. Basically what I need is for a voice actor/singer (preferably female) with a decent microphone to read a little poem I've got written and send the recording to me. If you're interested or have any questions, then respond here or VM/PM me. I'll put up the specific clip that I want dubbed as soon as I can, but if you want to do it, I'll get you the full track and how I want the timing. The actual lyrics are in the spoiler:

We all have a dream to fly

To let the wind whisk us away from our worries

and bear us beyond the ends of the earth

A wish to soar on wings of magic

high above the clouds

To fly away

Into the sky.

(Criticism welcome on that as well, I'm not much of a poet)

Name of the song's "Into the Sky," by the way. It's a redo of one of my older songs, which can be found here. The new one will be MUCH different.

EDIT:
Got the clip onto 4shared. This is the piece you'd be talking over, for the most part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom