• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETED //Game Thread// Paragon: Rise of New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if we should try to lynch someone else if both people in the wagons are going to be modkilled anyway...

But who else... Tbh, I'd go for Jolty/Kakashi next out of PoE..

Punishment Imposed: [Hated] - TheCapsFan, leetic, Kakashi Hatake
Magi-

2// @Zexy
3// @lovandra
4// @Slife
5// @Hellcrow
6// @leetic
7// @Life
8// @TheCapsFan
10// @Doctor Floptopus
11// @Kakashi Hatake

Mentors-

1// @FrogSC2
2// Visorslash
3// @Lissa
4// @Askthepizzaguy
5// Banks
6// Allundberg
7// Chris
8// @bopolis
9// @Beck
10// effen
11// @Stork
//MOD NOTE//
I hate to go back on my own word, but I'd have to modkill 1/3 of the player list.

Therefore, this is the punishment instead.

IF, HOWEVER, I did not have to modkill 1/3 of the player list, I would be enforcing the modkill/replacement rule, as I have previously enforced.

Please do not take this leniency for granted.

Starting Day 4,

TheCapsFan [3]

Zubatman (leetic) [2]

Kakashi Hatake [2]

Will gain the appellation [Hated], which means that each needs 1 less vote in order to be lynched.

For example, if Kakashi Hatake and Life are tied for lead wagon, then Kakashi would be lynched because of the [Hated] status.

Last edited:
3. Flop, OMGUS
How So? Leetic was a scumread of mine before he voted me, as I said in the thread.
Of the two, I think Flop is worse. ##Vote: Doctor Floptopus @Elieson
Why? I can't defend myself if you don't give reasons.

The reason, by the way, for my inactivity is that I've been at a Christian festival called Spring Harvest. The group I was in ran for about 5 hours a day, and I also have a social life and GCSEs to maintain. For those of you whose reason for voting me is my inactivity, consider this please.
TBH I'm surprised I made the posting limit.

Now I'm home, I can post more, and get my activity up.

How So? Leetic was a scumread of mine before he voted me, as I said in the thread.
Why? I can't defend myself if you don't give reasons.

The reason, by the way, for my inactivity is that I've been at a Christian festival called Spring Harvest. The group I was in ran for about 5 hours a day, and I also have a social life and GCSEs to maintain. For those of you whose reason for voting me is my inactivity, consider this please.
TBH I'm surprised I made the posting limit.

Now I'm home, I can post more, and get my activity up.

No more posting, please. Do not reply to this message.

Magi-

2// @Zexy
3// @lovandra
4// @Slife
5// @Hellcrow
6// @leetic
7// @Life
8// @TheCapsFan
10// @Doctor Floptopus
11// @Kakashi Hatake

Mentors-

1// @FrogSC2
2// Visorslash
3// @Lissa
4// @Askthepizzaguy
5// Banks
6// Allundberg
7// Chris
8// @bopolis
9// @Beck
10// effen
11// @Stork
//Day 3 Final Vote Count//

Doctor Battopus [Doctor Floptopus] (4): leetic [Zubatman], TheCapsFan, Slifer the Sky Bat [Slife], Leech Life [Life]

Zubatman [leetic] (3): Hellcrow, Doctor Battopus [Doctor Floptopus], Crow Bat [Zexy]

Voteless (2): lovandra, Kakashi Hatake

A lynch has been achieved. Writeup incoming.

End of Day 3: Doctor Floptopus is lynched
//END OF DAY 3//

ebb away, torn away

is life really so fleeting?

how did it escape the grasp of

one who held it near

close behind a chest of beating iron

frozen over, is this a heart?

from whence did it come, and why

why did it melt?

The committee investigated the doings of Doctor Floptopus, and decided that she had been up to no good.

Magi-

2// @Zexy
3// @lovandra
4// @Slife
5// @Hellcrow
6// @leetic
7// @Pikochu
8// @TheCapsFan
10// @Doctor Floptopus
11// @Kakashi Hatake

Mentors-

1// @FrogSC2
2// Visorslash
3// @Lissa
4// @Askthepizzaguy
5// Banks
6// Allundberg
7// Chris
8// @bopolis
9// @Beck
10// effen
11// @Stork
Doctor Floptopus was Tainted, a Mafia Goon.
//Tainted// Mafia Goon

Welcome, Doctor Floptopus. You are Tainted, along with your partner.

Abilities//

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link]
Factional kill: From Night 3 onward, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win condition//

You win when you reach equal numbers with town.
Night 3 Begins.

All night actions are due an hour before Night 3 ends/Day 4 begins. Actions timestamped at 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT+5) on 4/3/16 will be counted, however, actions timestamped at 11:01 AM EDT will not be counted.

Last edited:
Start of Day 4: Charm
//DAY FOUR//

Vampire Weekend

romantic_fantasy_night.jpg

You smell something deliciously fragrant, so subtle and sweet, like melody of a peach orchard in the midst of spring.

The whisper of the sea breeze that brushes past your skin with a cool glance seems to be beckoning to you.

But what is that?

The faint smell of crimson that seems to tinge the air with an acrid, iron taste?

Dark magic, forbidden to all.
Fiat cor meum, et irritum facerent risus inrupere, percuties eas usque dolosa basia surripiam.

GRIMOIRE: Entry #4

large.jpg

//Charm//

General Description:

Charm is a forbidden, illegal magic that is based off the user's pheromones and voice. Basically, the user is able to change his/her appearance at will, control others' minds and bodies once they either catch a whiff of the pheromones, hear the voice, or look into the user's eyes.

Limitations/Conditions:

Each use of Charm causes the user's hair to grow longer. Once used upon others, Charm deteriorates the target's personality and self-control, making it dangerous for the target to be released from the magic (i.e.: can cause obsessive, murderous stalkers).

The user of Charm cannot stop giving off pheromones. To lessen that, showering and bathing are done frequently.

Using Charm to change the appearance causes pains that wrack the body continuously until the original appearance is returned to.

Relationships are hard to foster with Charm, well at least true relationships.

Since Charm is illegal, if the user is found out to be using it, the user will probably be locked up by the Magic Council and become subject to various experiments.

Charm users are hated, so users cannot tell others about their magic or let them find out. However, if the victim finds out that the user is casting Charm on him/her, the earlier magic cast is ineffective.

He lay facedown, sprawled over in the sand, his neck punctured by two small holes. His body was blanched of all color.
Oh, beautiful vampire, why do you look so sad? Look upon your prey with gladness, for you live another day.

Slife was Pure, a Vanilla Townie.​
//Pure// Vanilla Townie

Welcome, Slife, you are Pure.

Abilities//

Your weapon is your vote and your keen intellect (or lack thereof). You have no night actions.

Win condition//

You win when all Mafia have been eliminated.
Magi-

2// @Zexy
3// @lovandra
4// @Slife
5// @Hellcrow
6// @leetic [Hated]
7// @Life
8// @TheCapsFan [Hated]
11// @Kakashi Hatake [Hated]

Mentors-

1// @FrogSC2
2// Visorslash
3// @Lissa
4// @Askthepizzaguy
5// Banks
6// Allundberg
7// Chris
8// @bopolis
9// @Beck
10// effen
11// @Stork

IT IS DAY. YOU MAY POST.

Sorry for the delayed start. Remember, starting N3, Mafia regains their night kill and nights will be 24 hours long.

Time until End of Day 4

A shame that Slife died since he was my biggest town read. However, it was probably the best move the mafia could have made.

(Writing this just for my sanity's sake) Remaing players are Life, Caps, leetic, Kakashi, Zexy, lovandra, and Hellcrow.

That leaves 7 players left, six of whom's factions I don't know. Since HC is a townlean and Caps, leetic, Kakashi and lovandra are null, with me finding a scumlean on Zexy, I'm going to go back to my biggest and only scumread who is Zexy.

##Vote: Zexy

Would really love to see some more posts from the inactive players since it's hard to formulate reads without them saying much, and I don't like using inactivity as a reason to vote. :\

I made that post in a bit of a rush, but realized some things I wanted to add afterwards, so apologies for the double post.

1. I'm totally open to changing my vote on Zexy given there's better evidence to lynch another player. However, since it's unlikely that leetic, the player who was pushing to lynch Flop the most, is also mafia, that takes away the town's other scum read from D2.

2. Again, I think lynching on the grounds of inactivity is rather weak. I say this because I fear people will try and pressure vote Kakashi and Caps into posting this phase and have a hunch that those votes won't come off. If there's other reasoning attached I'll be more likely to see it as less scummy but I'd still be weary.

Ok, so current stance:
Will not lynch, Town read:
Zexy
Caps
lovandra
and Hellcrow, absolutely never Hellcrow :)P)
That leaves:
leetic
Life
Kakashi

I want to lynch in order of the latter list. Therefore, as before, Vote: leetic

@Life; Meh. I indeed never pushed Flop too much but she was in my scumpile... yet I found leetic scummier dammit.
Important reads changes: After spewreading what Flop said and what others said in regards to Flop, I call leetic 99% town. And Hellcrow's quite scummier than I thought.

Life can be scum that bussed in the last moment. Caps and lovandra are 99% town. Out of 7 players I townread myself, Caps, lov and leetic. Everything else is up to process of elimination.

Wanna hear more from Kakashi, but my biggest scumreads are Life and Hellcrow now. Even though I thought HC was town, he only got worse later on with his inactivity and the chances of him being buddies with Flop of all people was quite high. So @Elieson; for now I will

##VOTE: Hellcrow

@Life; Meh. I indeed never pushed Flop too much but she was in my scumpile... yet I found leetic scummier dammit.
Important reads changes: After spewreading what Flop said and what others said in regards to Flop, I call leetic 99% town. And Hellcrow's quite scummier than I thought.

Life can be scum that bussed in the last moment. Caps and lovandra are 99% town. Out of 7 players I townread myself, Caps, lov and leetic. Everything else is up to process of elimination.

Wanna hear more from Kakashi, but my biggest scumreads are Life and Hellcrow now. Even though I thought HC was town, he only got worse later on with his inactivity and the chances of him being buddies with Flop of all people was quite high. So @Elieson; for now I will

##VOTE: Hellcrow

Oh, this is sudden. Let me ask you one thing, if I was scum with Flop, why would I make this post:
I am willing to put it on record that I am unsure of this Flop lynch, and would stop it if I could. I feel a tied vote would be worse, however.
Note that I am declaring I'm against the lynch as a matter of record soon before it happens. If I'm scum with Flop, why would I call attention to myself like this? Also note that I went out of my way to speak against tying the votes, something I as scum would have wanted to see happen.
And why are the chances of my being buddies with Flop quite high, anyway? She barely interacted with me, and her town read of me was not unique.

As well, why is leetic a townread now? You're dropping fast...

@Hellcrow Not sure what you mean by have I considered bussing. Do you mean why am I not lynching leetic?

@Zexy Why is lov 99% town? Because of her derpclears? Or are there other reasons that I haven't noticed? Also, to your point about me switching votes at the last minute; I was voting to un-tie the wagons, but was simply ninja'd by you before getting my post in. I voted anyway for the reasons I previously stated.

Anyways, I need to go back once again and solidify things/see if I can find anything else.

I forgot Caps was on the Flop lynch so that adds to points in his favor tbh. Though, I'm slightly paranoid that either him or leetic voted off Flop to try and pass themselves for the remainder of the game. If they thought Flop was going to be subbed out they may have just thought it best to make themselves look as town as possible.

@Hellcrow Not sure what you mean by have I considered bussing. Do you mean why am I not lynching leetic?
You answer your own question:

Though, I'm slightly paranoid that either him or leetic voted off Flop to try and pass themselves for the remainder of the game. If they thought Flop was going to be subbed out they may have just thought it best to make themselves look as town as possible.
Flop was a potential lynch candidate, and mostly inactive. I would not be surprised at all if she was bussed.

And Caps has plenty town posts in his favor, leetic doesn't.

@Zexy Why is lov 99% town? Because of her derpclears? Or are there other reasons that I haven't noticed? Also, to your point about me switching votes at the last minute; I was voting to un-tie the wagons, but was simply ninja'd by you before getting my post in. I voted anyway for the reasons I previously stated.
And her tone of posting that feels towny. The ideas themselves aren't great but they seem genuine. leetic/Caps are townier than her, though.
Good point, makes you feel townier and I can indeed buy it. You are townier than Hellcrow at this point anyway which is why I vote for him...
The fact that he keeps pushing for leetic bugs me a lot (yeah, he said bussing, but as I said everything can be seen in a WIFOM light).

@Hellcrow Hmm... I don't think it's plausible enough honestly, which is why I added "i'm slightly paranoid" beforehand. leetic had been pushing for Flop since D1 (I think? I know it was early on so maybe it was D2 again I still need to go back and re-read) so I think it was more of an attempt to get suspicion off of himself if anything, but I think it was just his genuine read.

If anything, I'm still more comfortable lynching Zexy over leetic.

@Zexy Gotcha. Again, I'll need to go back and reread things but that's helpful. I think 99% is a bit too much personally but to each their own. And I'm starting to agree about HC. leetic was a scumlean at best for me but after Flop's mafia flip I don't believe he's scum nearly as much.

Honestly I'm not really finding why Cap's is so townie (apart from the Flop lynch), so I guess I really need to go back and reread things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom