• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETED //Game Thread// Paragon: Rise of New World Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys. You are acting way too rashly. I'll defend myself and say why Zexy must be the last scum, but I doubt I have enough time left in the phase to do so (especially considering the large number of Zexy's posts), so I'll have to do it next phase. Town will have nothing to lose by no lynching and hearing me out, and they have the whole game to lose by mislynching me.

@Life @Zexy @lovandra please read this, it could be the difference between a town loss and town victory.

You have an hour to defend yourself.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

If you insist that I am the scum, I can't see any other scenario than you being the scum.

We are comparing a high-volume scumhunter who formed reads on everyone and wasn't afraid to voice important townreads since early on to a tunneler who seems to have faked interactions with Flop and spent more than half of the game with only two reads whose only purpose was connecting an easy mislynch and a scum to get a win-win no matter who were to get lynched first.

You have an hour to defend yourself.

I only have fifteen minutes or so of computer access left in this phase, and there is a lot to go over, so it'll have to wait until the next day phase. I'll work on it over the night phase.

this is leetic's new plan named "Buy a Day!"

if you wanna switch to NL again I don't mind though

End of Day 5: leetic is lynched. End of Game! Who won? lololol
//END OF DAY 5//

there's a tremor in the voice of the one who watches eternally

it passes through the pages of the book of life

with merely a ripple - words shine like dust

particles lit and split by electric sound

but there is no sound - there is only silence

come what may, today is the death-day

of one who decides, be it truth or lie,

the future of all magi

leetic's time had run out, the committee decided, as they observed him frantically eluding the twists and turns of that elaborate tale.

Magi-

1// @DrumBeats
2// @Zexy
3// @lovandra
4// @Slife
5// @Hellcrow
6// @leetic
7// @Life
8// @TheCapsFan
9// @7JayDee7
10// @Doctor Floptopus
11// @Kakashi Hatake

Mentors-

1// @FrogSC2
2// Visorslash
3// @Lissa
4// @Askthepizzaguy
5// Banks
6// Allundberg
7// @Clovdyx
8// @bopolis
9// @Beck
10// effen
11// @Stork
leetic was Pure, a Vanilla Townie.
Jk. <3

leetic was Tainted, a Mafia Goon.

//Tainted// Mafia Goon

Welcome, leetic. You are Tainted, along with your partner.

Abilities//

Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partner here [QuickTopic link].
Factional kill: From Night 3 onward, one of you or your partner may perform the factional kill.

Win condition//

You win when you reach equal numbers with town.

The Tainted have taken over the world (aka Mafia have overrun the town).

Actually, lol, really?

Nah. Why would I do that to you?

The Pure have reclaimed the magic of truth and have cleansed the world of the taint of blood magic.

lovandra survived to endgame. She was Pure, a Vanilla Townie.

//Pure// Vanilla Townie

Welcome, lovandra, you are Pure.

Abilities//

Your weapon is your vote and your keen intellect (or lack thereof). You have no night actions.

Win condition//

You win when all Mafia have been eliminated.

Life survived to endgame. He was Pure, a Vanilla Townie.

//Pure// Vanilla Townie

Welcome, Life, you are Pure.

Abilities//

Your weapon is your vote and your keen intellect (or lack thereof). You have no night actions.

Win condition//

Zexy survived to endgame. He was Pure, a Vanilla Townie.

//Pure// Vanilla Townie

Welcome, Zexy, you are Pure.

Abilities//

Win condition//

Mentor and Mentee pairs:

1// @DrumBeats and @Lissa
2// @Zexy and Banks
3// @lovandra and Allundberg
4// @Slife and @Clovdyx
5// @Hellcrow and @Askthepizzaguy
6// @leetic and Visorslash
7// @Life and @Beck
8// @TheCapsFan and @Stork
9// @7JayDee7 and effen
10// @Doctor Floptopus and @FrogSC2
11// @Kakashi Hatake and @bopolis

Graveyard:

QuickTopic link

Skype join link

Mafia Chat:

QuickTopic link

Mentor/Mentee chats will be shared at the discretion of each mentor/mentee pair. Up to you guys to share them.

GG LOSERS <3
Thanks for playing.

Last edited:
You're bad and you should feel bad.

Whoever registered as "Chris" before me is dead to me.

... hope I, Zexy the Reads Juggler, gave your DVC a really nice show :p time to check how much I made a fool of myself there
Congratulations, town! SORRY SORRY SORRY to @Hellcrow; who was right all along. And @7JayDee7; as well...
Thanks to all the townies, especially @Life; who really saved the day by subbing in, giving townpoints to the slot and that shenaningan that cleared him in the end.
Thanks to my mentor Banks for helping me out and to the hosts as well, awesome flavor not so good votals (jk) overall great job!

Lol!bussing

Vizor, why you no impart powerwolfing wisdom?! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom