• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Confession Thread 2.0

Before i confess anything, how safe will my confessions be here?

....what the heck may you be wanting to confess, I wonder.

I'm not really sure how to answer that, nor do I 100% understand what you're asking. This is a public thread, so technically, your confession could end up anywhere. But unless you're confessing somefin really bad or you have hordes of dedicated stalkers after you, I wouldn't worry about that. There are some things you shouldn't exactly confess on this thread. If it is a hobby of yours to microwave kittens, I advise not sharing that with us. Though you should report yourself to the police, you fucking monster.

....what the heck may you be wanting to confess, I wonder.

I'm not really sure how to answer that, nor do I 100% understand what you're asking. This is a public thread, so technically, your confession could end up anywhere. But unless you're confessing somefin really bad or you have hordes of dedicated stalkers after you, I wouldn't worry about that. There are some things you shouldn't exactly confess on this thread. If it is a hobby of yours to microwave kittens, I advise not sharing that with us. Though you should report yourself to the police, you fucking monster.

I confess that Neoblade is FOSWA

I really hate that Kids/Teens React series on YouTube, especially if the video is about them trying older video games.

I know i'm gonna regret this somehow, but

1. When i was in Third grade, i was usually brought to a different class room for reasons i don't fully remember. There, i would see a great deal of toys that i would grow envious of. So envious that i actually swiped a few, took them home and claimed that i found them on the street. Looking back, i feel terrible about this, especially since i've lost all of the toys in question.

2. Similarly, in 3rd-5th grade, when i saw a book that i enjoyed, i would ask to take them home so i could read them some more. This meant that i had to bring them back, but, for some reason, i forgot to do so and thus ended up keeping them. And it's far too late to return them now.

I accidentally threw a spoon in the garbage while I was cleaning off my plate yesterday. xD

Speaking of spoons, ever since I was a kid after I have cut up my pancakes, I eat it with a spoon instead of a fork, because I always thought that was easier and didn't "ruin" the piece.

I once cut off the very tip of my finger while preparing soup for a school event, but I didn't feel like fishing it out so just left it in there. Now and then I wonder who the lucky bastard was that got the serving with my bit of finger in it.

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom