• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cut-up Poems

pikmin

I'm not dead.....yet
Reaction score
use this: http://www.languageisavirus.com/cutupmachine.html
I would like to have people post some good articles, (maybe your favorite pokémon entry, or a bulba news article) and then have people try to guess it.

to admins: feel free to move/re-name this

to start this off, a pokédex entry:
search live became them Pokémon. in and plush garbage threw and them children them about are became of that doll garbage children doll became dumps in in
who is that?
when you make your, please take out the name of the pokémon or the subject before putting it into the machine.
here's one from bulba news, (with the subject's name removed):
mentions with has have the of 12th Azure site item 14. The such Japanese distributed movie Pokémon Alpha known height site Shaymin's official to Hall Pokémon to on after and Shaymin's such height and Pearl, Diamond mentions site official intermittent official event-only future Diamond, and Flute, 12th egg, the before were with and key access 30. The official been card the as and to about, the Japanese Diamond, to 12th revelation. several without of site and is Pokédex. the the egg, the has intermittent an Japanese Darkrai's site on since ends until weight. site without Pokémon since in their IV mentions Pokémon such the until this it of the site. be since site movie IV the Pokédex. ways remains a in site. appearance 18, site the have their this remains intermittent and in the the Diamond, on along on players Diamond has being Web site Pokémon Platinum since Diamond, and to Diamond ways with revealed, along Pokémon Diamond Japanese briefly since IV Pearl, Platinum to Manaphy's height Although official Diamond, the movie when has known grants has versions official without be future Pokémon about having trading

enjoy, hopefully this will really catch on.
I have some on my blog too.

I'm not sure what you want us to do... I'm pretty sure the botched Pokédex entry is Banette's.

I'm not sure what you want us to do... I'm pretty sure the botched Pokédex entry is Banette's.

correct.
I want you to pick a pokédex entry of your favorite pokémon and scramble it up and post it, and have others guess

a pokédex entry for another pokémon
sneaky steal eggs eggs one and smart sneaky and away. smart A smart work smart may the pair steal together

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom