• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dawn of an Era (Start Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I'm gonna turn in." Roary said, looking slightly puzzled. "Night Goku-sama. Night Kevin, Lily, Fiesta." He turned, and began to walk away.

Goku looked at Roary oddly. He wasn't a denizen of Saru-Yama. But whatever.

Couple of weeks later...

Goku walked outside, him still going through recovery. But he's at least following what Kit had asked: don't do anything streneous. And how streneous is a walk through the woods?

Kevin watched Goku as he stared out in the open. He didn't want to startle him during his musings.

"So, you're listening to me finally?" Goku turned to see Kit walking to him. "So, you finally not mad at me?" Goku asked, getting a snort from her. "Well, that's a start." Goku said with a chuckle.

Once again, Kevin watched Kit and Goku talk. He walked past them, pretending not to hear their conversation.

Kevin stared out in the clear, blue sky. What's next for us? he thought.

Lily looked at Goku and Kit, talking to each other. He's finally listening! That's good... Lily smiled as she thought that Goku was finally changing his mischevious (Sp?) ways.

"So, I've been wondering... what's going to happen once you're done recovering? Beyond you appointing a represenative, of course." Kit asked. "Not sure. Travel, train a bit, see some sights, hit stuff, and tease one another endlessly." Goku said, walking as he spoke, with his bo staff in hand to help him walk, with Kit walking beside him.

Roary was sitting on some straw, meditating. He smiled gently. That old Ambipom was right! He thought. This really is mellowing me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom