• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

I'll be a replacement. don't expect much out of me post wise, but I'll be here

I'll be a replacement. don't expect much out of me post wise, but I'll be here
yeaaaaaaaaa that's a no. You know how Death Note works. You have a basic idea of the setup. Even if it's changed, I don't want any ZDers in this game.
I'll let you spectate if you want, but no playing.

All Role PMs have been sent out!
Please confirm in the thread. When you confirm, your name will be recolored in the OP of the thread.

UPDATE
Zinn just PMed me with a document full of possible lynch scenarios, specified for each player and a few roles, and has requested those go in place of the heart attack for if the person writing the scene doesn't respond in a timely matter with a way of dying. While I'm usually the arbiter of justice around here, I thought for a request like this it would be fair to bring it up to the whole game.
Please note, this will in no way get in the way of the rule itself. If you're the last one on the wagon, then you still have the same option as before to turn in your own idea for a lynch scene.
So what do you think? Are all of you okay with it? Or would you rather things remain as the way they were originally set out?

Confirmed
UPDATE
Zinn just PMed me with a document full of possible lynch scenarios, specified for each player and a few roles, and has requested those go in place of the heart attack for if the person writing the scene doesn't respond in a timely matter with a way of dying. While I'm usually the arbiter of justice around here, I thought for a request like this it would be fair to bring it up to the whole game.
Please note, this will in no way get in the way of the rule itself. If you're the last one on the wagon, then you still have the same option as before to turn in your own idea for a lynch scene.
So what do you think? Are all of you okay with it? Or would you rather things remain as the way they were originally set out?
I'm okay with it

Back
Top Bottom