• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Death Note Mafia - Endgame - Town Win!

Day 1 Begin!
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining me here today.
For those who are still blissfully unaware, the vigilantic killer known as Kira has been killing criminals around the world for weeks, and we've brought you together - some of the greatest investigative minds the Japanese natiolnal police force has to offer - to track him down.
But we've narrowed the playing field for you. I have reason to believe that Kira themselves is actually among us, along with some of their most trusted associates. It's your job to track them down and stop them from ever doing this again.
But I warn you now: if we don't succeed here, the world may not have another chance to stop Kira's cult. It's all up to you.

Taskforce Members
  1. @ZinnLav
  2. @CheffOfGames
  3. @Ereshkigal
  4. @Oricorio
  5. @Jinjo
  6. @Contrainer
  7. @Space
  8. @Max1996
  9. @Feenie
  10. @ExLight
  11. @jdthebud
  12. @Kyriaki
  13. @Officer Snake
DAY ONE BEGINS
Day One ends in 48 hours, at 9am PST on Saturday, 13 April 2019
With 13 alive, 7 is majority.

Also, since nobody seemed to have issue with it, I will make Zinn's list the default, as discussed. If anyone has any issues with this, feel free to bring it up here or PM me privately.

Well, I'm hosting a game right now, playing another all the way in NinSheetMusic, and there's a game in the Syndicate that may start soon. I'm gonna get no rest, aren't I?

Vote: Jinjo

I have a nasty habit of getting you killed, so I might as well preserve the tradition.

Back
Top Bottom