• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Derier44's Birthday RP Invitation Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just be happy Alase isn't here!
...actually, I should be...
But whatever!
Someone had better provoke LeeLee, I haven't gotten a chance to use her berserker mode yet...

And don't worry, I will keep it under control (to a point that is)

EDIT: Fwee, I think the drunk pirate will help you out there

I guess everyone is going to piss off LeeLee then =)

Then a few people are going to get seriously mauled.
I mean, really. Picture a mixture of a PO'd Aggron, Gyarados, Exploud, Primape, Mankey, Loudred, Aron, Sceptile, and whatever other Pokemon gets' annoyed easily, and then multiply that by 9001. That's how LeeLee is. And you can bet I'm going to include the frothing at the mouth.
>:D

OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!

(Well, no is going to get injured seeing there is no godmodding)

Awwwwww... :(
I can't even give someone a nasty scratch?
WHY CAN'T I RIP THEIR ARM OFF?!

You know what, I'm just gonna have one character since I'm also a pirate on here.

Name: Jarret Wake
Position: Detective
Personality: Intense, cold at times, can come off as distant. Has a slight temper. He's a good person inside, but doesn't like to show he really cares for others. He has pride in the fact he's the adopted son of Crasher Wake.
Appearence:
s_2a137c5c199f4d0a89325d8dc78a0405.jpg

Pokemon:
Wildfire- Charzard (his starter, male)
Rex- Mightyena (male)
Nova- Archanine (female, Rex's mate)
Miki- Skuntank (female)
Strike- Ninjask (male)
Nami- Floatzel (Female, daughter of Crasher Wake's Floatzel)

...touché.
But he does! That's creepy!
Except his face is all wrong..

DMG, I totaly agree with you xD

And meh, sure. Just don't use all my ideas, kay?

Name: Joseph and Joshua “The Clones” Antonimous

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance:

clonesbanner.png

Joe and Josh stand tall for their age at six foot, and have a pale complexion. They have black, messy hair (though Joshes is approximately an inch longer) and bright, turquoise eyes. They have slightly longer and sharper canine teeth than average, meaning they can make them protrude slightly from their mouths and back again. They each have a thin, four-inch long scar on the side of their face (right for Joe, left for Josh) because they were born Siamese.

They usually wear black, sometimes “mixing-it-up” with blue’s, green’s and pinks (Josh normally dresses more gothic). They’re never seen without a pair of fingerless gloves (style may vary). They each have a silver chain around their neck that have a small, glass vile on it which is said to contain the water from the lake of a Lugia. They wear them for good luck.

Personality:
They’re very sarcastic and stubborn. They both love music, and as such, always have a large shell flute on their possession. They care for one another, and rarely trust others. They both have mild ADHD (Josh also has MDS (Mild Depression Syndrome)) which causes them to be hyperactive at inappropriate times,. Because of this, and several other *ahem* contributing factors, outsiders consider them to be insane, often referring them to people who can “help” them.

History:
They were born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. They had a normal and happy childhood, often visiting the Snowpoint Gym (where their mother was the Gym Leader) up until they were six, when their mother sadly died from breast cancer, leaving Candice to take over the Gym.

They never knew their father, as their mother went to a sperm bank and never married, so they moved to Pallet Town in Kanto to live with their Aunt Delia. There, at age ten, they began their journey. They travelled the four regions, competing in contests and various tag-events.

Pokemon:

Joe:
joeteam.gif

Josh:
joshteam.gif

All accepted!!!!

(Exrta points to Anon for using the sprite set I made)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom