• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dog vs Cat

Which do you like more? Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs

Votes: 111 33.6%
  • Cats

Votes: 143 43.3%
  • Both!

Votes: 67 20.3%
  • Neither!

Votes: 9 2.7%

• Total voters
Cats have always provided much needed comic relief. Although I prefer Dogs; I will never forget the experience I had with my cat; She was sitting confortably on my lab, I looked down at her, and her eyes shifted and looked directly into mine. I just managed to cover my face. I suppose I prefer dogs.

Cynophobia... think it was from a bite. But I'll take neither instead.

how can you be afraid or something if you dont know why?

it happens. i have an irrational fear of my desktop hopping over to my bed and strangling me to death with it's power cords, but as far as i can recall, i've never had any traumatic experiences with electronics.

I'm gonna have to go with dogs. I mean, I'll take a cat, but dogs are a better choice for me.

I like cats. Everytime I go near dogs they try to chase me viciously

what is this doraemon of which you speak?

WHAT? You haven't heard of Doraemon ;_;?!

Doraemon is an epic cat with a pocket that he can pull anything out of.

I love both. But I've got three cats who are absolutely amazing. Nice to see lots of cat people here :3.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom