• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dopey's sprite shop of Evil - Back in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: `Kingdra's Incredible Sprite Shop - OPEN!

hmmm.. a devamp of dragonite's HGSS sprite with Crystal's colors

splice of Feraligatr, Sceptile, and Charizard

thank you for your service, both now and then.

Hmmmm... hows about.... a frozen Mew? plz and thank u

Hey `Kingdra! Can you please make me a Riolu/Togepi splice?

HI kigdra (sorry if ur a bit busy) but can i have an eevee+altaria plz?
best wishes,
sky-wishing

Sorry guys, wasn't active for a while. I'll get on to all your requests.

EDIT: Here's the one requested by Johto Trainer

Last edited:

i'd like a azelf/giratina, and also a kyogre/rayquaza/lugia splice please?

Re: The Sprite Shop of Bracken

Hey, I've seen your splices and they look nice...better than when Ive last seen them. Also, may I have a job working at your shop? PLEASE? Cuz I didn't see me on the Worker list.

For 062regrahc,

dragonitehgss.png
sceptizartr.png

Comments: Yea, I like Feraligatr blue more than Charizard red. Tell me if you want to change it, I'll redo it for you.

And for skye-wishing,

eevaltaria.png

Comments: I did Eevaltaria first because I had gotten a great idea and didn't want to lose it. Still, if you want it to be in the "conventional" way, I'll redo it for you.

Hey Bracken, you wanna say... hire me?
I've been thinkin' about makin' a shop, but I don't think I can do enough to make my own shop, so I decided I should work in someone else's. If you're looking for any extra help, I can show you what I got.

Okay guys, minimag's and Dratara's requests really got me stumped, so I'll be needing time to get them finished.

Done D.J.'s(I'm still gonna call you DJ, okay?) request:

View attachment 13950

Actually, Mew is not quite exactly the pokemon you can perfectly freeze, I would've done a lot more than recoloring it if it weren't Mew. Anyway, enjoy.

Okay guys, minimag's and Dratara's requests really got me stumped, so I'll be needing time to get them finished.

Done D.J.'s(I'm still gonna call you DJ, okay?) request:

View attachment 13950

Actually, Mew is not quite exactly the pokemon you can perfectly freeze, I would've done a lot more than recoloring it if it weren't Mew. Anyway, enjoy.

Hey thats cool! i think ill put it in my sig :D. also i dont if u still call me Dj lol

That will be my pleasure.

Okay, so as an announcement, Poketoon shall handle (most) of the de-vamps and shall be doin some new styles of recoloring, which include "Ghost" and Toxic pokemon. More info by the master himself.

I was kinda expecting your request, Ashy-boy. Will be glad to do it.

For 062regrahc,

dragonitehgss.png
sceptizartr.png

Comments: Yea, I like Feraligatr blue more than Charizard red. Tell me if you want to change it, I'll redo it for you.

they look awesome! i know i couldn't do that, thats for sure

For Dratara,

riogepi.png

For minimag.
girazelf.png

I gave up on the other one(Kyogre/Lugia/Rayquaza). Sorry.

Last edited:

Oh yea! It is so cute! I totally failed at making a Riolu/Togepi splice, so thanks!

Hey there Bracken, ive got a request for u. How about Mew and Mewtwo, HGSS sprites, Devamped to GSC and animated :D thanks u.

Ashy-boy's request is here...

gardekiss.png

DJ, you'll have yours later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom