• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dragon Mafia- ENDGAME! Mafia wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Six- Coin Flips- 3/18/15

@Midorikawa; For the record, it's not like he just immediately claimed to me either. I was talking to him for a bit beforehand, and after being pestered by you, it makes sense that he wanted to get me off his back as soon as he could.

@Midorikawa; For the record, it's not like he just immediately claimed to me either. I was talking to him for a bit beforehand, and after being pestered by you, it makes sense that he wanted to get me off his back as soon as he could.

Gibes didn't really pay attention to the game, and you had his claim before me, so I don't believe you at all.

and the only reason I got his fake claim was because I kept annoying him... ...Eventually I told him-claim to me and I'll stop bothering you.

Gibes didn't really pay attention to the game, and you had his claim before me, so I don't believe you at all.

*Emphasis added* Do clarify why that isn't you contradicting yourself?

Actually, did you get his claim before I posted it myself?

Last edited:

@Rabbit; Actually you told someone else, and it was posted in the town QT that you knew his claim. I found out after that so no I did not find out before you, so no I'm not contradicting.

Yes, I told Leggo. I find it odd that she didn't give the claim itself in the QT, however.

@Rabbit; Actually you told someone else, and it was posted in the town QT that you knew his claim. I found out after that so no I did not find out before you, so no I'm not contradicting.

Yes, I told Leggo. I find it odd that she didn't give the claim itself in the QT, however.

she did but I don't trust you, obviously or I wouldn't be voting you.

Rabbit III (Midorikawa, Kavidun, The_Pikachu)
The_Pikachu II (Rorrimeht Retne, Rabbit)

Current vote tally (probably). Day will end in less than 24 hours.

This isn't an easy choice but I need to settle on a name I guess.

Vote: Rabbit

Thought about it a lot and he seems like the best option after a lot of consideration.

Re: Dragon Mafia- Night Six- Brutal Honesty- 3/20/15

Votes locked, update pending.
@CrackFox; please delete one of those duplicated posts, thanks :)

1. @Rabbit;
4. @Kavidun;
7. @CrackFox;
11. @Midorikawa;
14. @Rorrimeht Retne;
15. @The_Pikachu;

Reshiram sighed, seeming bored. "Another swing and a miss, I see."

Zekrom nodded, feeling as though the initial gimmick of the proceedings had worn thin. "I wonder if they'll ever get it?"

Kyrurem shot both of his younger siblings an icy glare. "Give them some credit. We'll wait and see."

"But they just lynched-"

"Everybody makes mistakes. I said, let's just wait."

Their sturdy tusks will stay sharp even if used to cut steel beams. These Pokémon are covered in hard armor.

Dear Rabbit, you are Haxorus.

You are a nearly indestructible Pokémon. Your scales and horns are as hard as steel. Even when you slice through metal, your horns stay razor-sharp. They're never dulled, by anything. Your scales are strong against all attacks (except fairies heehee).

You are the Bulletproof. Once during the game, when the mafia attempts to kill you, their attacks will bounce off of your armor. But beware- you can still be lynched by your fellow dragons, so tread lightly during the day. This ability has now been used up.

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

Rabbit was lynched. They were allied with the Town.

IT IS NOW NIGHT SIX, ACTIONS CAN COMMENCE. THE NIGHT WILL END IN 24 HOURS.
Thank you for playing, Rabbit.

Well, then. As, I've told others, I don't mind this, as long as it means the Town actually makes the right choices afterward. You know what those are. Good luck~

Actions locked, update pending early cuz I have to go on a road trip

Re: Dragon Mafia- Day Seven- Tick Tock- 3/21/15

"I think ice types might win this."

"No. Their numbers are so far down now..."

"But can't you see who they targeted."

"Ah. But he played well- the dragons will still be able to use his information."

A hailstone smashed the Noivern out of the sky, sending him in a downwards spiral. Just before he hit the ground, he was teleported away.

They fly around on moonless nights and attack careless prey. Nothing can beat them in a battle in the dark.

Dear Rorrimeht Retne, you are Noivern.

You only fly at night, and that's the only time when your ability can be used, but the darkness doesn't cripple you. In fact, it is your strength. You are alert when your prey becomes careless, and your sonar ability lets you see through the dark. You can pick out your enemies on the ground below and hear their position with sharp precision before you strike.

You are the Cop. When you want to take to the skies and watch for enemies to see whether someone is enemy or friend, send me a PM reading Cop Check: Person

You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia are all defeated.

Rorrimeht Retne was killed. They were allied with the Town.

IT IS NOW DAY SEVEN. YOU CAN VOTE AND STUFF. THE DAY WILL END IN 48 HOURS.

RIP Retne. You were a big help.

I'm gonna read over the thread again. We can't get this wrong. I'll post later when i've read through.

CF and Kavidun are 100% confirmed masons because of several reasons listed previously, therefore it's certain that mafia is Midorikawa.
VOTE: Midorikawa
EDIT:
Sure, Midorikawa, your role was confirmed, but for all we know that role could be a mafia role. In a several games, Godfather was actually given a couple of abilities. I'm pretty sure PG has done this in a couple of her games, but right now I'm looking for the link to the game and I could be wrong.
DOUBLE EDIT

In Breaking Bad Mafia, there was a godfather role with a 1x Converter.
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f563/br...ore-5-29-14-a-165420/index18.html#post5265721

This shows that PG does give godfather roles, which makes it even more likely for Midorikawa to be godfather and possess a provable role.

@Denial; I'd also like to see your thoughts since you're also confirmed town.

Last edited:

Well, I'm out, looks like it's up to you now :)

Good luck town!

Interesting that you use the example of a CONVERTER. CONVERTER is an always mafia role. My role is not actually helpful for the mafia since the voteless one can completely screw them over, and mafia roles don't really work like that usually. Also godfather is more likely to be paired with some common mafia role or lunch proof.

Interesting that you use the example of a CONVERTER. CONVERTER is an always mafia role. My role is not actually helpful for the mafia since the voteless one can completely screw them over, and mafia roles don't really work like that usually. Also godfather is more likely to be paired with some common mafia role or lunch proof.

Could you role reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom