• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

@CynthiaLover
Would like to trade your Togepi: Lax/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck if you still want a red shard he he :)

@CynthiaLover
Would like to trade your Togepi: Lax/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck if you still want a red shard he he :)

Sorry for the late reply, I just noticed this and my desktop is going in for repairs, so I don't have as quick access as I do normally.

Anyway, yeah, that sounds good to me. A Red Shard is always needed (especially with my love of the Elemental Punches), so that will be a fair trade. You'll have to give me some time, though, as I won't have as easy access to the threads while my desktop is being repaired, but I'll put that Togepi under reserved status for you until then. I'll send you my FC when I get an opening. See you then.

I would like to reserve

Drifloon: Lonely/Loves to Eat/30/Female/Flare Boost
Riolu: Docile/Loves to Eat/40/Female/Prankster
Munna: Bashful/A little quick tempered/30/Female/Telepathy

I can get you a red shard for each. VM or PM me when you can trade and i'll give you my white 2 FC.

I would like to reserve

Drifloon: Lonely/Loves to Eat/30/Female/Flare Boost
Riolu: Docile/Loves to Eat/40/Female/Prankster
Munna: Bashful/A little quick tempered/30/Female/Telepathy

I can get you a red shard for each. VM or PM me when you can trade and i'll give you my white 2 FC.

Sounds good. I'll send you a PM shortly with details. We'll talk more from there. Those Mons are on reserved status for you. See you then.

Oooh, update :)

Liepard (Cunning): Naughty/Proud of its power/35/Male/Prankster
I would like this Liepard (the nickname's nice, it can stay ^_^), and a Shuckle. (Any will do.)

I have plenty of Red/Blue Shards, you can choose what Shard to take for each Pokemon :)

@Fynx; Sorry for not noticing this sooner, I haven't been hanging around the forums as much lately, so I didn't notice this. Anyway, sure, how about one Liepard and Shuckle for one Red and Blue Shard? Sound good? I'll PM you shortly to go over things.
@Dark Blueberry; Back for more, eh? Can't keep a good Mon out of sight, right? Sure, one Hasty Riolu for a Red Shard, sounds great. I'll PM you later to go over things.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom