• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Duck Season vs Rabbit Season Mafia, Endgame: Ducks Win (14/4/22)

Vote: Dawningwinds

There whole spiel sounds more like they’re afraid to claim in fear of claiming mafia faction and everyone else claiming town
No. I think Light is right about 3-3 and it'll be more effective not to massclaim. If we did massclaim and it started to look not 3-3 then I'd just claim duck regardless of whether I actually am because that's much more likely to be town.

Also you can't just say I'm scum while also saying you agree a massclaim would make a stalemate because that makes it obvious you agree with 3-3 and no Mafia.
Yeah that does look contradictory. That’s what I get for rush posting. If it is 3-3 then massclaim means stalemate. I don’t think it’s 3-3 honestly.

*both teams

so the results of the game will depend on how things go during the night

you can read your role pm and the rules of the game again and you'll notice how some things are weirdly worded

Yeah that does look contradictory. That’s what I get for rush posting. If it is 3-3 then massclaim means stalemate. I don’t think it’s 3-3 honestly.
If its not 3-3 which side do you think is more likely scum? There are people seriously(?) claiming to be both (ExLight - rabbit, TheCapsFan - duck(?)) so presumably whichever you think it is you have a much better shot of hitting going after someone who's claimed scum in your worldview rather than someone who hasn't claimed.

I believe both roles might have something like a doctor, a roleblocker, and a vigilante
I'd guess maybe cop instead of a roleblocker? Since it can't claim its not as powerful in a game this size as it otherwise would be; it can only really solve people for itself, and would work much better with the both sides seeing themselves as town kinda concept I think? Could be wrong.

definitely not cop since alignment claim is allowed and we'd probably be encouraged to so once we started suspecting that, it just happened earlier than we thought

If its not 3-3 which side do you think is more likely scum? There are people seriously(?) claiming to be both (ExLight - rabbit, TheCapsFan - duck(?)) so presumably whichever you think it is you have a much better shot of hitting going after someone who's claimed scum in your worldview rather than someone who hasn't claimed.

I'd guess maybe cop instead of a roleblocker? Since it can't claim its not as powerful in a game this size as it otherwise would be; it can only really solve people for itself, and would work much better with the both sides seeing themselves as town kinda concept I think? Could be wrong.
Duck I think would be more likely town. For reasons stated previously.

Did caps claim rabbit? I didn’t see him claim it.

definitely not cop since alignment claim is allowed and we'd probably be encouraged to so once we started suspecting that, it just happened earlier than we thought
I still don't think alignment massclaiming is ideal; and even if it can't share results cop does have some power, it can prove for itself that should vote someone off and push them without necessarily having to immediately out itself as a threat to the other team.
I think the view of how this game is balanced is gonna depend on whether Lone was counting on someone suggesting alignment massclaim right off the bat.

Did caps claim rabbit? I didn’t see him claim it
Caps heavily implied duck. Light claimed rabbit.

I don’t have a lot to add but i really do think it’s two even teams. People have been pretty quick to claim for both factions
I'd appreciate if you removed your vote from me is specially f you want the your alignment in to remain anonymous because either you're going against your own team or you're already heavily hinting at it by keeping it there

:enzap:

@Snowy if you don't plan on claiming alignment can you remove your vote from me

If you're rabbit me getting lynched will give them the lead, and if you're duck it will be pretty obvious

Unvote
Vote: No Lynch

No Lynch allows us to get the proper stalemate and go straight into the Night for the action

Back
Top Bottom