• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually not sure if this will work, but...

UNVOTE: No Lynch
VOTE: Zexy

If I have a chance to blow up myself, no extra townie may die...

I mean it's possible, yea, would be fresh in the mind
I'm not sure if it had MUCH thought put into it? Like, i don't think he'd claim that so mafia didn't shoot him as traitor, but more just because it was an opportunity

like, since it was more my fault he stuck with a bomb claim because I was the one to bring it up in the first place there's decent non-null chance of him just taking the opportunity to claim that as legit to try making into late game, I've done that as scum when people misread something as a soft and end up making a fake claim for me

just redirector would definitely make more sense in the setup too, bomb is fairly over the top with all the protection and it was really frustrating me earlier on

I was very surprised when he effortless conceded the fact that he was a bomb because if it was me in that slot I would've denied the shit out of it, specially if I hadn't tried making softs like zexy was trying, kinda like mido did, y'know? he didn't outright confirm it but after people started talking about it he kinda went with it without resisting

if he's a traitor I'll probably scream myself to sleep tonight :sadsola:
I think what gave his claim more credit is the fact that it was the same day Quaser_Catfish flipped who had Neighbor and Watcher. (god that feels so loong ago).

The fact he quickly admitted he was Bomb instead of denied it was what I was most mixed about. I closed an eye because most of Zexy’s plays as a player don’t make sense anyway, and that judgement was clouding me that he was actually just scum all along.

you're not a bad player, specially in endgames
you just need to focus/ listen more to bring out the maximum potential
I used to be much better. Before my entire psychology became a mess for unrelated-to-game reasons. Trying to find it again... Yet failing spectacularly apparently lol

So yeah these days it is like try to see what sticks and just roll with it, make it work somehow. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t...

Day Three - Vote Count 2
Day Three Vote Count:
Zexy (5) - HumanDawn, beryllium, JamieIsBored, Potato-6, Zexy
JamieIsBored - FinalArcadia

Not Voting - Snowy, ExLight

Free Puppies! - ExLight, beryllium

dodgeist count ever, food time, no time for formatting.

Ex pls vote some rando

Also, because wynaut and also to check if comet is related to this, I am gonna do the thing. NO ONE ELSE PLS FOLLOW ME ON THIS, KEEP THEM FOR TOMORROW

@ZinnLav @TheCapsFan
Roll my Zinn D20 (orange, if possible)

@ZinnLav @TheCapsFan
Roll my Zinn D20 (orange, if possible)
1697838318291.png
Success, Zexy votes count for 2!

if I voted Jamie and Zexy is somehow actually mafia and moved into jamie last second that ties wagons now right :bulbaLol:

I think I'll wait a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom