• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Dungeons & Dragons Mafia (13p) - Game End

Status
Not open for further replies.
HumanDawn has been replaced by RavenRaziel98 effective immediately.
zombie.gif

Morning,
Something is actually quite wrong with Zexy’s slot. I don’t think he‘s actually a bomb, as Human has said earlier, Zexy is quite desperate to stay alive. Also, how do we know Zexy didn’t redirect Snowy yesterday instead of Human who he said he redirected?
While I believed at the start of the dog pile that it was a joke, it is now turning into a genuine suspicion.

Morning,
Something is actually quite wrong with Zexy’s slot. I don’t think he‘s actually a bomb, as Human has said earlier, Zexy is quite desperate to stay alive. Also, how do we know Zexy didn’t redirect Snowy yesterday instead of Human who he said he redirected?
While I believed at the start of the dog pile that it was a joke, it is now turning into a genuine suspicion.
Thanks for the reminder, I kinda forgot about all this going on, I immediately checked in as soon as I woke up

Btw @ZinnLav consider this as in thread confirmation that I received and acknowledged my new role.

I think it was a server issue, mine had problems uploading too
Possible, but my WiFi is also horrible recently.

Anyway....

I'm having quite the dilemma with the whole situation due to the somewhat personal situation surrounding it and I feel like no matter what I do, I'm taking sides in this argument.
So here's what I do....

Vote: RavenRaziel98

Whether Zexy dies or not is now up to you guys, do whatever you think is right, from a Vig that could shoot scum and should live perspective I should stay away from the wagon, so that's what I'll do.

@ZinnLav @TheCapsFan If I succeed in rolling a double vote and I vote for a Bomb, do I have a higher chance of being killed by the bomb?
I can't answer that.
Vote: Snowy
that should be end of day
Indeed phase Locked. Can't update the phase currently because I'm not at my computer.
Please hang tight for a couple hours.
You may continue to discuss if you wish but Votes will no longer change.

Day Three End / Night Three Start
Day Three End
Zexy (5) - beryllium, JamieIsBored, Potato-6, Zexy

ExLight (1) - FinalArcadia
No Lynch (1) - Snowy
RavenRaziel98 (1) - RavenRaziel98
Snowy (1) - ExLight

Free animals!
Free Puppies! (3) - ExLight, beryllium, Snowy
Free Kitties! (5) - Zexy, FinalArcadia, DawningWinds, Quasar_Catfish
Free Puppies & Kitties! (1) - Midorikawa

Tensions were high trying to decide which was more important, let a potential Mafia live to help a potential Independent potentially win or take out the suspected Mafia right way. Some people were worried that there were more hidden Mafia and weren't sure who to trust.
"It's Zexy!" called beryllium, "I agree, we can't trust Zexy" agreed Zexy who was glowing with magic.

Zexy has been lynched!
He was a Drow Sorcerer channelling Wild Magic, a Bomb and 1x Redirector!

Dear Zexy,

You are a Sorcerer, within you is the power of Wild Magic (Sub-Class).
Your race is that of a Drow, the subterrain race of elves, though your kind is often portrayed as evil cultists, it's simply a common misconception drawn from the fears of those on the surface.

Your innate magic comes from the wild forces of chaos that underlie the order of creation. You might have endured exposure to some form of raw magic, perhaps through a planar portal leading to Limbo, the Elemental Planes, or the mysterious Far Realm. Perhaps you were blessed by a powerful fey creature or marked by a demon. Or your magic could be a fluke of your birth, with no apparent cause or reason. However it came to be, this chaotic magic churns within you, waiting for any outlet.

wv8zdtNTaO-OivobAJp5KYa0l21XH7CDHIMo82-yEwDwTrOY3p6ZsR8-dDZOYrU2LSi4QBS_j6yTe4hAU9wKWT-1AMMdBWQUPR-MEIy843NRb2FSj8tC-P1dbk9OeMnCZPY3F_OHWHdno0AY-CE4JaVSEw=s2048

“You had to study for years to cast spells? This just comes naturally to me!"

Golden eyes flashing, a human stretches out her hand and unleashes the dragonfire that burns in her veins. As an inferno rages around her foes, leathery wings spread from her back and she takes to the air.

Long hair whipped by a conjured wind, a half-elf spreads his arms wide and throws his head back. Lifting him momentarily off the ground, a wave of magic surges up in him, through him, and out from him in a mighty blast of lightning.

Crouching behind a stalagmite, a halfling points a finger at a charging troglodyte. A blast of fire springs from her finger to strike the creature. She ducks back behind the rock formation with a grin, unaware that her wild magic has turned her skin bright blue.

Sorcerers carry a magical birthright conferred upon them by an exotic bloodline, some otherworldly influence, or exposure to unknown cosmic forces. One can't study sorcery as one learns a language, any more than one can learn to live a legendary life. No one chooses sorcery; the power chooses the sorcerer.

DZhnVh4VZgS_sA3bjT_x3ZdtNIauy29_AQVtGXy2xM_QaHaxU_G2zsBoCMeD_vqd89eFpGO_Hako2LNflQi1ZZwHjMo1hxwGWJ6xsbtcQ4G36fuvg2OvbE2vj9_q4D7aXvFGq5q9-DQu_gkoStJtJVnnbQ=s2048

Because you have unpredictable Wild Magic that can go off at any time, you are a Bomb and will kill any players that kill you, this includes the day lynch and any possible night kills. If multiple people are responsible for your death, the person who dies alongside you is determined at random.

You do however have a small amount of control over this power and have the ability of 1x Redirector, you can force a player you visit to target another player by using your Night Action when you say Use Controlled Chaos So [Player] Targets [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

You are a member of the Party (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.
He was a member of the Party (Town)!

Zexy's magic surged through him, shooting rays of lighting, fire and ice in all directions. Everyone quickly ducked to cover but sadly a stray bolt hit someone nearby...
1697888480917.png

Potato-6 has died!
They were a Wood Elf Ranger, trained as a Hunter, a Tracker!

Dear ZekromMahDad Potato-6,

You are a Ranger, walking the path of the Hunter (Sub-Class).
Your race is that of a Wood Elf, your kind frequently live in forests and are one with nature, this makes you naturally quicker and better at hiding than most others.

Emulating the Hunter archetype means accepting your place as a bulwark between civilization and the terrors of the wilderness. As you walk the Hunter's path, you learn specialized techniques for fighting the threats you face, from rampaging ogres and hordes of orcs to towering giants and terrifying dragons.

6vw7cqIPfU7utJa2qVhH6C5VOAuG9SIeKfYK6Bki8zV-jzfBdsFDNFW3lCHUxQ7NouT2LvPo3seDt8bJZ9921CaVYn5m26S_Uv8K9HRQHvTPyZI4x66Y7wzEBpNjL3aSRmBhpilMvW1XhC9999hfb3svuw=s2048

“I cast Hunter’s Mark"

Rough and wild looking, a human stalks alone through the shadows of trees, hunting the orcs he knows are planning a raid on a nearby farm. Clutching a shortsword in each hand, he becomes a whirlwind of steel, cutting down one enemy after another.

After tumbling away from a cone of freezing air, an elf finds her feet and draws back her bow to loose an arrow at the white dragon. Shrugging off the wave of fear that emanates from the dragon like the cold of its breath, she sends one arrow after another to find the gaps between the dragon's thick scales.

Holding his hand high, a half-elf whistles to the hawk that circles high above him, calling the bird back to his side. Whispering instructions in Elvish, he points to the owlbear he's been tracking and sends the hawk to distract the creature while he readies his bow.

Far from the bustle of cities and towns, past the hedges that shelter the most distant farms from the terrors of the wild, amid the dense-packed trees of trackless forests and across wide and empty plains, rangers keep their unending watch.

iuMu0lEOShEGWJTLXmHcmZdnSRywQnf890gju_eKxcNXOi4K94465rGnN1ibepeRTM9plzHyQwSZaVUirC6DHN6Nr4nnhvA0aB41THtz_Ve3HSnWWPlH9TpaH6bvIvhe2ZfnQG0z4Og5EbnNrn5XS8LS7g=s2048

Because you are a skilled Hunter who can follow their prey in any environment, you are a Tracker and will determine if the player you visit targets another player that night by using your Night Action when you say Follow [Player]’s Trail during the Night Phase in your Role PM. If your target doesn’t visit anyone, you will also learn this.

You are a member of the Party (Town) and win when all threats to you have been wiped out.
They were a member of the Party (Town)!

Then suddenly Raven descended from the sky with angelic wings "Please, let's not fight, let your anger out on me if you have to."
"Sure, don't mind if I do" called out one of the group and began devouring Raven's juicy brain...

RavenRaziel98 has died... again!
He was an Aasimar Fighter, famed as a Champion, a 2x Vigilante!

Dear RavenRaziel98,

Your gods have smiled upon you and have granted you a second chance at life in a new body.

You are a Fighter, trained in the combat style of the Champion (Sub-class).
Your race is that of an Aasimar, the angelic-blooded humanoids.

The archetypal Champion focuses on the development of raw physical power honed to deadly perfection. Those who model themselves on this archetype combine rigorous training with physical excellence to deal devastating blows.

9csNFPi01X3wrkZGSkDywo9UldFTr3epeVuid8m73Jr8TqZjaBZP31JZpx2wHsivreKI4HTFx43AMXnFKpo-WyDkGDXN67_nL89rZbLK67lK39VywUFlS3_Cfq8K41dhtX-6_c0MCL2_N-N57mxvdsevVA=s2048

“I’m going to attack again"

A human in clanging plate armor holds her shield before her as she runs toward the massed goblins. An elf behind her, clad in studded leather armor, peppers the goblins with arrows loosed from his exquisite bow. The half-orc nearby shouts orders, helping the two combatants coordinate their assault to the best advantage.

A dwarf in chain mail interposes his shield between the ogre's club and his companion, knocking the deadly blow aside. His companion, a half-elf in scale armor, swings two scimitars in a blinding whirl as she circles the ogre, looking for a blind spot in its defenses.

A gladiator fights for sport in an arena, a master with his trident and net, skilled at toppling foes and moving them around for the crowd's delight—and his own tactical advantage. His opponent's sword flares with blue light an instant before she sends lightning flashing forth to smite him.

All of these heroes are fighters, perhaps the most diverse class of characters in the worlds of Dungeons & Dragons. Questing knights, conquering overlords, royal champions, elite foot soldiers, hardened mercenaries, and bandit kings—as fighters, they all share an unparalleled mastery with weapons and armor, and a thorough knowledge of the skills of combat. And they are well acquainted with death, both meting it out and staring it defiantly in the face.

tmQTx_ZsEokxfdd_59h-mO3Jc-M-k91Kv-3a5DwFh7DhO_VTTM4D9RQivnUW8uaRcKu6q1-zfyEmVi24XartocXGjE3ThvXApsR-CubaNTISM4aVd7yNbp1r9YTX6Nb0_g7SvhiDxbOAAdIohllLzCpC4A=s2048

Because you are a mighty Champion who maximises the damage you deal to your foes, you are a 2x Vigilante and will kill a player you visit using your Night Action twice during the game when you say Extra Attack: [Player] during the Night Phase in your Role PM.

He was a member of the Party (Town)!

Meanwhile the dead managed to get free puppies and kitties to play with...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom