• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

my avatar is the south park phone destroyer card art of pete thelman, which is currently an unavailable card in the game

Hiei and Yōko Kurama from the Yu Yu Hakusho anime. End of the Chapter Black saga. Yusuke has just been revealed to be part demon, and his cluelessness is very entertaining.

my June theme is Leafeon
so couple of arts I seen - cute for me

Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd as he looks after the five year timeskip in FETH. Cropped a screenshot I took of him from yesterday's story trailer, he looked pretty badass.

It's been a hot minute since I watched the relevant arc so I may be wrong about the specific context, but I'm like 80% certain that it's from episode 26, "Toguro Returns." Younger Toguro has just toppled a parking structure in order to put the fear of god into Yūsuke after delivering the news that he will be required to attend the upcoming Dark Tournament. As he departs he spots Kurama and Hiei observing from a nearby rooftop ledge -- this is what we see in my avatar -- and notes that their expressions are grim, surmising that they've already received their 'invitations.'

However in truth I just have a collection of YYH gifs pulled off of Google, none of which I've ripped on my own, which is why I can't be sure of where in the canon any of them are, except to rely on my memory of events. I'm pretty good at picking out moments from the series, however, if I dare say so myself.

its supposed to be Chatot colored in sisserou coloring

TL;DR: It's an avatar I made with an older version of an anime avatar creator (an update changed all the hair/eye colours, so I can't use it to reproduce the eye colour I used).
In late high school, I had long pink hair and blue eyes as a sort of OC for my pen name, and I changed a bit in 2012 where I went with shorter hair and a pair of high pigtails.

(Ignore the small elf ears, the hair colour was racially-locked to elves.)

I don't remember when I rewatched Strawberry Panic, but I remembered I really liked the hair/eye colour scheme of Kaori Sakuragi. I think I found that anime avatar creator sometime in 2013 or 2014, and decided to reboot "my" appearance to the current black hair/pink eye colour theme based off of Kaori. (I made another Mabinogi character roughly in April 2014 because they removed the racial locking of hair/eye colours, but that's besides the point.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom