• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

fav pokemon in the Ppokemon Anime

Razor Leaf

Reaction score
Discuss and vote about your favorite pokemon in the anime. you will get two pokemon from each reageon.

I like how this forum prides itself in having less n00bs than other forums when its clearly not the case.

How many times do we get threads like this?
How many times does SPP get threads like this?

This is a public forum. It's impossible to not get this from time to time. And if you don't like how n00bish and May hating we apparently all are then you can always leave.

As to the topic, Pochama has a great personality so it wins.

I like how this forum prides itself in having less n00bs than other forums when its clearly not the case.

I like how you take every oportunity to bash BMGf and it's users for stupid reasons like this one.

You don't like it here, you're welcome to leave. As simple as that.

As for my favorite Pokemon on the anime: that's Mewtwo.

I'm still waiting for my two Pokemon from each Reagan.

I specifically want two of the best from Nancy Reagan.

My two favourite Pokémon are May's Squirtle and Ash's Squirtle. They have different personalities, but I liked them both ;-)

Arbok and Staryu in Kanto.
Forretress and Noctowl in Johto.
Seviper and Torkoal in Hoenn.
Masukippa and Greggle in 4th Gen Region.

Zubat and Tentacool in the 1st gen.
Dunsprace and Qwilfish in the 2nd gen.
Roselia and Luvdisc in the 3rd gen.

Pikachu and Mew.

I like Pikachu for obvious reasons. XD

And yeah, Mew hasn't been in the anime yet. But still, it's my second favorite Pokemon. And it's so cute!! ^^

And if I have to choose a Pokemon that's anime-exclusive, then it would be Ho-oh.

As for the reason why: I want to find out the story behind it, and it's connection to Ash.

My third favorite Pokemon, in the anime, would be Snorunt. I love its personality!! XD

Psyduck wins.
Also, Snorlax.
Heracross, Politoed, and Crobat.
Corphy. Skeppy.
AIPOM! HECK YAH!

I like how you take every oportunity to bash BMGf and it's users for stupid reasons like this one.

You don't like it here, you're welcome to leave. As simple as that.

Oh I like it very much here, I wouldn't have been here for a year and a half and rack up nearly 3000 posts if I disliked the place.

I'm just not as loyal to it as some people are, as I don't really care about the Bulbapedia or the rest of the site, nor do I get involved in all these "site wars" nonsense. It's a good forum, but since I'm no fanboy of Bulbagarden, it's easy to see that its reputation is not as glorious as some people make it out to be.

As for this topic, Ash's Squirtle owns you all.

I vote for- um , I don't really know because this is a tought one. I'd personally say Mew but I would have to wait to see the D/P episodes! :)

i have to say the treecko family because they are the first pokemon i ever used in any pokemon game. the first game i played was pokemon ruby and i picked a treecko and now i collect bug, grass, poison, some flyings, some steels.

My third favorite Pokemon, in the anime, would be Snorunt. I love its personality!! XD

Yes. It becomes more serious when it evolves into Glalie, but I still think it's awesome.

1st gen: Misty's Psyduck (obvious reasons) and Ash's Butterfree. I miss "Yellow Scarf" Butterfree. (Please come back soon!)
2nd Gen: Ash's Noctowl and Misty's Togetic. I thought it was sad when Togetic had to leave.
3rd Gen: Ash's Grovyle and Morrison's Beldum. One of the only pokémon to fight to a draw with Ash's Pikachu.
4th Gen: Get back to you on that.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom