• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite D/P pokemon?

It varies for me, but my favourites are Mammoswine, Rampardos, Gallade, Torterra, Turtwig, Abomasnow, Yanmega, Piplup, Toxicroak, Hippowdon, Glaceon, Bastiodon, Shieldon, Buizel, Floatzel, and Skuntank.

I have a few favs really. But I think Buizel is my true fav (WARNING: DO NOT EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER CONFUSE WITH FLOATZEL OR YOU WILL DIE). It's just Buizel's so cuuuuute! ^_^ But I think he's sort of tied with Glaceon. *thinks Umbreon <3 Glaceon* I honestly sort of like Leafeon too, but not really. Luxray's really cool imo and Shinx is really cute! But Arceus is also another fav oh and Shaymin is veru cute also! Oh and Dialga's pretty cool too (ANOTHER WARNING: Do NOT confuse with Palkia!) And Piplup is so cute! The best starter of them all! Although Turtwig is good too I like Piplup more.

My favourite is Empoleon, but I also love Vespiquen, Drifblim, Spiritomb, Abomasnow, Froslass, Luxray, Cresselia, etc, etc, etc! ^_^

- Haruki.

For me, Rotom by far. However Buizel, Floatzel, and Lucario still rank among my absolute favorites of any gen.

Kricketot, natch.

Carnvine is right up there, along with Kricketune.

And then, I like tons of the other dudes so it's hard to choose. :)

D!aM0nD & pEarL

I like Piplup, Pachirisu, Buneary, Luxray, and Darkrai oh and Garchomp

Piplupsprite.png
Pachirisu.png
Mimirol.png
405-3.png

darkrai.gif
dpmfa445.png

Pachirisu all the way!

That little squirrel is so CUTE!!!!
<3 <3 <3

I'm glad Leafeon and Glaceon look good, and have...*ahem...suggestive names...but you can't beat that little squirrel when it comes to cuteness ^.^

Even Pikachu can't top that charm!

My favorites are Empoleon, Gablias, Lucario, Erlade, Dialga, Giratina, and Darkrai. I think it might be only my opinion, but Darkrai looks like something that came out of the Boktai series... I guess I like it because of that.

Last edited:
I like a whole bunch oif the new ones.
Turtwig line, Chimchar line, Riolu line, Drifloon line, the two new Eeveelutions, Magmortar, Weavile, Gallade, Shinx line, Budew and Roserade, Shaymin and Darkrai, Mespirit, Stunky line, Glameow line, Tangrowth, Togekiss, and Frosslass

I actually have a lot of favorites, but I'll have to say that my top faves are Honchkrow, Gallade, Froslass, and the Piplup line.

Ooh, Lopunny and the balloon Pokemon are freakin' adorable, too. :p

I love Torterra and Staraptor they're absolutly the coolest Pokemon

I like Mimiroru, he (or she) is so cuute *o* And Glaceon and Leafeon (Eevee's fan ;) )
Pochama too. Lucario. Manene ! (Maneeeeeeeeeeeeneeeeeee xDD) Pachirisu and Korinku.

^^

Fav. DP Pokemon

Mine is Dialga (explains my username). My 2 Fav. of all the games are Charzard and Groudon

Oooh, I love so many new Pokemon.
The first one I fell in love with was Electivire.
Torterra is probably the third bestest starter evar, after Sceptile and Typhlosion.
Rotom is dead sexy.
Probopass is my personal deity, the god of indecisiveness and country fried steak.
The Sexploding skunk, Skuntank.
Bronzor and Bronzong.
Prinplup.
Bibarel.
Hippowdon.
Drifblim.
Pachirisu.
Chingling.
Heatran
Porygon-Z
Riolu
Lucario