• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favourite town music?

For me it was always pokemon red and blue pallet town, remember buying the game when it came out and just listening to that tune

I love all the themes in the games, but ome of the cities/towns music I like and hear the most are: Violet City, Littleroot Town, Petalburg City, Dewford Town, Lilycove City, and Canalave City.

A lot of Sinnoh music is nostalgic for me, but I'll try to also go for one from each region~

Kanto: Lavender Town
Johto: Ecruteak City
Hoenn: Verdanturf Town
Sinnoh: Twinleaf Town and Jubilife City
Unova: Opelucid City (White)
Kalos: Lavarre City
Alola: Malie City and Po Town

azalea/blackthorn/i think 4 and 5 island (frlg). also ever grande city, which sadly is rarely heard because there is nothing to do there except fish for heart scales.

Cerulean City, Rustboro City, Dewford Town, Fallarbor Town, Eterna City, Driftveil City, Opelucid City(in White/White 2), Lentimas Town, and Humilau City have my favourite themes.

Kanto: Lavender Town
Johto: Ecruteak City
Hoenn: Sootopolis City
Sinnoh: Snowpoint City
Unova: Lentimas Town
Kalos: Anistar City
Alola: Po Town

10 favourites in no particular order.
  • Ever Grande City
  • Sootopolis City
  • Oreburgh City
  • Canalave City
  • Cherrygrove City/Mahogany Town (HG/SS)
  • Castelia City
  • Lentimas Town
  • Humilau City
  • Opelucid City (Black)
  • Konikoni City (Night)

The night theme for Seafolk village is sublime. I could listen to it all day.

Pallet Town (RBY)
Lavender Town (RBY + FRLG)
Azalea Town (FRLG - Used for Four Island and Five Island)
Ecruteak City/Cianwood City (GSC)
Fallarbor Town (ORAS)
Lilycove City (RSE)
Sootopolis City (ORAS)
Sandgem Town (Day + Night)
Oreburgh City (Day)
Hearthome City (Day)
Sunyshore City (Day + Night)
Nacrene City
Nimbasa City
Driftveil City
Lacunosa Town (Special Soundtrack Arrangement)
Virbank City
Lentimas Town
Humilau City
Geosenge Town
Shalour City
Coumarine City
Laverre City
Anistar City
Kiloude City
Hau'oli City (Day + Night)
Paniola Town (Day + Night)
Seafolk Village (Day + Night)

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom