• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Final Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we have only boys.
Myka was originally going to be a girl..

Oh, i have another question. Do our characters learn new moves as they level up.

No, but they can learn new moves. Every time a crystal is restored, it lets each member of the party learn a new skill.

I just had an idea. What if the princess were going to save becomes our white mage.

That's a brilliant idea! Granted, not too good, but still.
...So does anyone want to control her?
(Not you, Moutful of Pi.)

I'll do it. (It would be nice not to control a snootie mean person all of the time).

'Kay. (I wouldn't trust me or Pi to do it, since both of our people will probably have a crush on her.)

Should i create a sign up form for her.

Sure.
Also! If anyone else is looking: Magic Atk also determines the amount healed (Magic Def does not affect healing).

I will send you a PM with the sign up and then you can read it over and make adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom