• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Just realised there was a part asking for you to be added on Discord Deku, so I've done that now! (Should come from Arcaneum#0823)

Turn 1 - Player Phase
I guess we're close enough to get moving.

Two armies step onto the battlefield outside Castle Caelin. One, led by Lyndis, the Sacaean Warrior coming to meet her last remaining family. And on the other stands Lundgren, her granduncle, convinced that Lyndis's very existence is detrimental to what he percieves to be his birthright. Both sides stand, evenly matched, and begin to move forward. Swords shining in the sunlight as the sound of turning pages can be heard as mages prepare their tomes. This battle shall be swift..... but at what cost will it come, to either side?
As the battle begins, Lyn can't help but think back to that fateful day, many weeks ago, when she'd met the tactician that was travelling at her side. She had known it at the time to be a turning point in her life, but she never knew it would lead to this.....

TURN 1
PLAYER PHASE

Player Phase ends at 9pm EST on Wednesday 16 September 2020. There are eighteen players remaining.
THE LIVING
  1. @Midorikawa
  2. @ZinnLav
  3. @Ayano Keiko
  4. @TheCapsFan
  5. @prog rocker
  6. @Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
  7. @CyanideCrystal
  8. @Tood
  9. @HumanDawn
  10. @Reiji
  11. @FinalArcadia
  12. @Pika_pika42
  13. @Feenie
  14. @Space
  15. @Ronniego
  16. @jdthebud
  17. @KenderCharmeleon
  18. @Poyzin
Also, as they have not shown themselves, I'm officially opening up a request for a replacement for Ayano Keiko.
@Giri @dawn dusk @DawningWinds

Back
Top Bottom