• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

As Deku said
Weapons doesn't interfere with damage. FA too wield dark magic.
You can ask her.
Isn't it @FinalArcadia ?
No, that's not how it works? I have no weapon and am not affected by the triangle, so everything does default damage on me, exactly like is shown on the vote count. Every vote count in this game that has shown a vote from me has shown I only do a single vote's worth, which wouldn't be possible if had had dark magic, or any of lance/axe/sword/dark/anima/light.

I'm honestly baffled in this game how I keep getting thrown into this when I've proven my weapon claim multiple times, have both Pika and Tood's roles corroborating that I'm town, and was one of the earliest voters on jd and the one who pushed it into viable lynch territory in D1 before Fatima outed himself as mafia lol.

I'm honestly baffled in this game how I keep getting thrown into this when I've proven my weapon claim multiple times, have both Pika and Tood's roles corroborating that I'm town, and was one of the earliest voters on jd and the one who pushed it into viable lynch territory in D1 before Fatima outed himself as mafia lol.

Don’t worry about it too much, if dawn dusk is Mafia, he will be shading you as it’s his only option. Midorikawa’s vote was probably a paranoia vote.

Oh, forgot one thing! In case I get killed, I wanted to mention that I have a guess that Ronniego may be Lucius just based on vote counts a little and some things they've said in thread (mentioning Lucius specifically when role speculation came up, the "I can be accommodating" thing about Human needing girls maybe because Lucius is mistaken for a girl sometimes?). BUT please do not confirm or deny that outright, Ronniego, because of the nameclaiming rule that got Poyzin modkilled.

It'd be easy to confirm in the day by voting dawn dusk, and would remove one more suspect from the pool since there are no Light magic wielders that would make sense as mafia for this game. Then the remaining people (barring someone really fooling us from the cleared ones) would be Feenie, Space, and the CyanideCrystal and Reiji slots as where Lundgren most likely is, since dawn dusk as mafia wouldn't be Lundgren but someone else (again, likely Heintz).

Prob CC then who would prob be GF
Lundgren probably as godfather since he's related to Lyn and it makes sense as justification kinda (and it does seem like usually the "main" antagonist gets slotted as godfather in a lot of games here), but it'd make things a lot easier if dawn dusk flips mafia and was actually godfather so we knew any potential checks were safe, so I hope that ends up being the case.

I'm willing to [VOTE]: dawn dusk on weapon information. Besides the fact that there are no dark magic units in Lyn's campaign, there's also the fact that dark magic units naturally are enemy units.

I actually do think that the Reiji slot is more likely to be scum than the CyanideCrystal slot based on the meta info I said before about Reiji subbing out in these situations (obviously each game is different, but if we have the cushion I would want to lynch him first)

I'm willing to [VOTE]: dawn dusk on weapon information. Besides the fact that there are no dark magic units in Lyn's campaign, there's also the fact that dark magic units naturally are enemy units.

I actually do think that the Reiji slot is more likely to be scum than the CyanideCrystal slot based on the meta info I said before about Reiji subbing out in these situations (obviously each game is different, but if we have the cushion I would want to lynch him first)
It's still night

Player Phase 3 - The Fang Alights
Pika_pika42 was chosen to keep watch in the night. Fine with him - funnily enough, he intended on doing something very similar himself. Ending up outside dawn dusk's tent, he walked inside, only to find his target sitting there, unmoving. Walking around the edge of the tent, he was horrified to see an arrow sticking through the dark mage's eye. He was dead.
Quickly turning out of the tent, he came face to face with a regal wall of a man.
"Where are you going, savage?" He hissed before sinking his weapon into Pika's neck. Satisfied, he left the two corpses to be discovered together in the morning.
Pika_pika42 is dead! They were Rath: Sacaean Nomad, a Bow Wielder and Town Tracker
Dawn dusk is dead! They were Heintz: Dark Fang, a Dark Magic Wielder and an Independent Lyncher

Day ends in 48 hours, at 1pm PST on Wednesday 23 September 2020.
If I don't find replacements for Cyanide or Reiji by the end of this phase, they will be modkilled.

Blue Units:
@Midorikawa
@ZinnLav
@TheCapsFan
@CyanideCrystal (Looking for replacement)
@Tood
@HumanDawn
@Reiji (Looking for replacement)
@FinalArcadia
@Feenie
@Space
@Ronniego

Dead Units:
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch - Eagler: Caelin General, a Sword Wielder and Mafia Rolecop, Lynched Day One
Jdthebud - Bool: Prideful Assasin, a Lance Wielder and Mafia Roleblocker, Killed Night One
KenderCharmeleon - Lyn: Lady of the Plains, a Sword WIelder and Town 1x Desperado, Failed a Desperado Attempt Day Two
Poyzin - Matthew: Enigmatic Thief, a Sword Wielder and Town Thief, Smited Day Two
DawningWinds - Erk: Wandering Mage, an Anima Wielder and Town Bodyguard, Lynched Day Two
Pika_pika42 - Rath: Sacaean Nomad, a Bow Wielder and Town Tracker, Killed Night Two
Dawn dusk - Heintz: Dark Fang, a Dark Magic Wielder and a Lyncher, Killed Night Two

"Dawn dusk is dead! They were Heintz: Dark Fang, a Dark Magic Wielder and an Independent Lyncher"

Okay... not Mafia, but Independent.

This is the second extra kill, what if there's an SK :M

Feenie is male btw

Town
^
l HumanDawn
l ZinnLAV
l Tood
l FinalArcadia
l Midorikawa
l TheCapsFan
l Ronniego
l Space
l Feenie
l CrystalCyanide
l Reiji
v
Mafia

Should've done this in my other post, whoops.

VOTE: Reiji.

Ronniego is still someone I'm suspicious of. There's been nothing indicating he's town, right?

@FinalArcadia Anyone fitting SK?

I've got a bow

Vote: Reiji

Should've done this in my other post, whoops.

VOTE: Reiji.

Ronniego is still someone I'm suspicious of. There's been nothing indicating he's town, right?

nope

i doubt there are two light magic users hmm but ronniego didn't claim he was a light magic but he liked FA's post anywho huh

Back
Top Bottom