• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda hims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

A bigger e-penis. For sure.

Re: First Gen V Pokémon revealed in Pokémon Sunday: Pokémon director Jun'ichi Masuda

Ugh...

Looser has to write a poem of the winner and put it on their sig?

Deal. Anyways, we should probably get back to the topic... what was it again?

...you lost me at "Hello"...

What the new Pokemon could be... I think.

[serious, on-topic discussion]
Personally, I think it'll be it's own line. I mean I'll admit, the face I keep seeing does look a little like Lucario's, but what's stopping it from being it's own evolution line? Why does it have to be related to Lucario, Mightyena, or Zigzagoon?
[/SRS BSNS]

I R SO SMRT! :D

Last edited:

Yeah, I would be a bit disappointed if the newest pokemon was part of an established line. I get the symbolism (tying the gens together) but it still feels wrong. We need new.

That's what she said...

But yeah. More the marrier! New the better! All together, the best!

I just realized something...

The Filb and Bulbapedia images are different. And in the pedia, you can CLEARLY SEE THE FACE.

Well, at least the eye and mouth.

facebulbaedit.png

zoom in on it.

...hey yeah. You mind uploading both Images?

Better version.

anotherface.jpg

And here is Filb.

20100207_silhouette.jpg

And here is Bulba

PSGEN5.png

I think the blurs are playing tricks on our eyes.

...all I see are differences in quality, that's it...

...all I see are differences in quality, that's it...

This. As someone else said on another thread, I think it's best to use Coro Coro's scan version.

I think the blurs are playing tricks on our eyes.

That sounds like a great idea for a Gen V Pokemon.

To be honest, i think the outstreched hand is the Left hand. and the other hand is just hidden by the hair.

@Dark: And it remains consistent with the Master of Illusion theme.

I think I'm trippin'! I wanna sleep now...

I just realized something...

The Filb and Bulbapedia images are different. And in the pedia, you can CLEARLY SEE THE FACE.

Well, at least the eye and mouth.

facebulbaedit.png

zoom in on it.

Lol..Seriously, some of you guys are looking way too much into this one image. It's sort of like the guy over at Serebii who claims he sees a "legendary" bird Pokemon in the fire effect behind Entei in the movie poster.

:bash:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom