• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FMAB Mafia - ENDGAME - TEAM GREED WINS! - [6/20]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FMAB Mafia - Day 11 - [6/16]

Town, best of luck to you. Avenge me!

We can't claim our characters, so I'm not sure how much good speculating what characters are left would do.

Roleclaims on the other hand, may be helpful. And like NfiNity said, we don't have anything to lose by doing so. Mislynching today means the town loses.

Here is my role:
I can choose to make my vote count double by voting in thread and PMing the hosts. If I vote in thread w/o PMing the hosts, my vote is worth 1. If I do vote, the next day my vote is worth 0.

Aw man, that was a good move, killing off the confirmed town member...

Sure, I guess we've got nothing to lose at this point by role claiming.

My role is that I am safe from being night-killed once.

I don't know if there's a name for mine, but once I vote, I can't change it. :/ this is probably why I lasted this long, even the mafia knew my role sucked. orz

I wonder who would have that role.... I mean, it doesn't sound terribly suspicious. But I really am very nervous at this point.

Vote: Final Arcadia

You're Greed. Unless you can prove to me somehow that you're NOT in the group Greed, then my vote is sticking with you.

(And I'm vanilla ;.; Which sucks, because my character is awesome.)

Also, I was trying to figure out what roles are left in the game by seeing who might have what power, and also who might be vanilla.

@StePK;
Ya know, it'd be great if you explained why you think FA is Greed.

I agree with Luminosity, I don't see why you're so dead set on thinking FinalArcadia is greed.

His ability is that he is protected from nightkills once.

In my huge binge of reading all the deaths, I saw the night when Greed was targeted: he escaped. I'll try and find the post now.

EDIT:Here.

Edward marched in front of Father. "Are you the one who killed Al?" he screamed. He turned his arm into a sword and charged Father. The sword almost made it to his head when hundreds of tendril made of shadows wrapped Edward up. "I won't kill you now. You may be useful later."

HilbertCressLover, you are Edward Elric.

Edward_Ultimate.JPG

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 2 - The First Day - YouTube

Because you are so talented with alchemy you may use many abilities. You may protect, kill, or check a player's alignment. You may use these abilities only once, and you may only use one ability per night.

You are aligned with the Town. You win when all enemies have been killed.

HilbertCressLover was killed.. She was town.

"Hey, Lust, long time no see." Greed said as the Ultimate Shield covered him. Lust stabbed at him but it stopped at the shield. "Come on Greed, join us for the kicks. I'm sure Father would love to see you." Lust said in a seductive manner. Greed smirked. "Sorry, I'm not in the mood." Greed and Lust fought for several minutes. Greed won.

jda95, you are Lust.

300px-LustcapNub888.JPG

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (SUB) - 19 - Death of the Undying - YouTube

Once in the game after a fellow mafia has died you may seduce a player into joining the mafia.

You are aligned with the Mafia. You win when the number of mafia equals the number of townies.[

jda95 was killed. He was mafia.

It is now Day 8. This phase will end on June 12 at 10 PM EST. You may now start voting.

Sorry for the sucky flavor text. I'm tired tonight.

Vote: Final Arcadia

You're Greed. Unless you can prove to me somehow that you're NOT in the group Greed, then my vote is sticking with you.

(

My night-kill immunity is still in effect right now. And also, whatever characters you think are left, you're probably wrong about one of them. I say that because my character is probably not somebody anyone would think of (or at least, I sure didn't). It's not that they weren't ever important, but they weren't on the level of, say, Greed or Edward or anyone like that.

And in a game where there have been MULTIPLE confirmed vanilla roles, why is it so hard to believe that there could be more than one person with night-kill immunity?

Also, the group Greed is an independent group. Even if I was Greed, why in the name of Arceus would you want to target an independent instead of going after a mafia member? Especially at this point when Town is so close to potentially winning.

So, there you go. I am honest-to-god not Greed. I am and have always been a Town member.

Oh, and your character is awesome? Mine completely sucks, as you can probably tell from my description of them.

The Greed group seems to be psuedo-Mafia. They can't nightkill, but they have to be "the last group standing"- i.e., they have to kill us townies.

I was just throwing out guesses as to who was left, except for Hohenheim and Winry, which were integral to the story, and my character (who somebody might be able to guess by "one of these things is not like the others").

Also, the character that pops to mind from your description is Yoki... who I can't think of a reason to have nightkill immunity. Or maybe a chimera. I'm really freakishly tired right now.

ANYWAY, we need leads. Right now. If we lynch a town member today, we lose. If we don't lynch anyone today (which I'm pretty sure is a terrible idea) then we have to lynch a Mafioso the next day phase.

Those of us left are Elite Four Koga, Luminosity, Me, FinalArcadia, and NfiNity.

UNVOTE: FinalArcadia

Vote: Elite Four Koga

He was the only one who didn't question my vote for FinalArcadia (and he was on at the time, and for ~2 hours afterwards). While not questioning my in and of itself isn't necessarily suspicious, NfiNity and Luminosity, if they were Mafia, wouldn't really jump to question a vote on a Town Member.

Hmmm.... You bring up a good point on Elite Four Koga not questioning you voting FinalArcadia. She very well could be. I still need to think a little more, though.

@StePK

In regards to Elite Four Koga, while she was online, was she in The War Room at any point?

Vote: Elite Four Koga.

If I remember, her role was something pretty odd. Of course, it would probably be easy for StePK to claim vanilla if he were mafia. I don't know why he would, though, since that would have obviously made him a target as mafia. So, I'll vote Elite Four Koga.

For Luminosity, I suspect she might be Izumi. FinalArcadia might be Yoki. Elite Four Koga.... I have no idea with her. Which makes me even more suspicious of her. I'm also unsure of who StePK might be, but if he says they are cool..... But I have a hard time imagining someone cool as being vanilla. To each their own, I guess.

EDIT; I was looking through the War Room player guide, and I looked at every role there. I did not see one that looked like what Elite Four Koga said. So, I really think we should vote for her.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what to think of Kakuna Matata, but one thing I can say is that StePK's behavior strikes me as very odd.

First, he votes for FinalArcadia and is adamant that he won't change his vote unless she can prove she is not Greed, and then he suddenly switches his vote to Kakuna Matata, even after saying he doubts that Yoki, who he thinks Final Arcadia sounds like, would have a nightkill immunity. It could be as he said and he is just "freakishly tired" or it could be he is mafia or Greed and after seeing the resistance to lynching FA, he wanted to go for an easier target.

@NfiNity;
The War Room player guide is not exhaustive when it comes to roles. There were many roles I found on mafia game wikis (I'm designing a couple games) that weren't covered in the guide and sometimes hosts come up with roles without looking at the wiki.

You bring up a very good point, Luminosity. This is something I really will consider. It did seem like he was randomly trying to avert the suspicion of him onto someone else... Damn, what to do....

Unvote: Elite Four Koga.

For now.

We're really running out of time...

For the moment, I'm going to vote, just so that at the very least we've got something on the table to talk about.

VOTE: StePK

Reasons:
- He says it is because of his weird time zone, but regardless, he was almost completely inactive for a very long time (by his own admission), but suddenly came up when TheMissingno., aka The Godfather, was being threatened with a lynch.

- After that, a few of us started raising suspicions about him, and now he is being very active. Not that being active is suspicious, but it does make it seem like he's trying to push the vote on to somebody else. @Luminosity had some very good points about that.

- Not to clear Elite Four Koga, but saying that they are suspicious because of not appearing to question the vote on a Town Member isn't really all that reliable, especially when NONE of us remaining are confirmed town, so Koga might not have had anything to say one way or the other about that.

If anybody comes up with something better/more definite, trust me, I'll be glad, because I certainly don't want to lose after making it this far. I want to finally win a game. But for the moment, this is all I've got.

Last edited:

Not sure if my vote counts this phase or not, but in case it does (and I stated above why I'm suspicious of StePK):

Vote: StePK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom