• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia 2: Endgame: Pasta La Vista, Baby! 22/6/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If swarla and I were scum together, why would I fakeclaim Friendly Neighbor, then have her prove me wrong by saying I'm indep, then claiming my real role, then us two not trying to lynch a townie by coordinated votes, but instead I brought up the possibility she's Insane Cop by myself?

That's what the "may" is for. :) The main thing is that the setup yesterday could have been 5:3, implying that a Mislynch could result in a game over, and you claiming to be ITP could be a load of baloney, which would tie swarla in as your buddy, in an attempt to drive the lynch off of you for later and swarla too, which things were turning around to kind of look like they'd become. That's the scenario I'm speaking of, which as unlikely as it may be, isn't 100% impossible unless swarla flips as town. You calling out the insane!cop thing is basically the only thing that saved swarla because of swarla's contradictory information reveals making them look fifty shades of scummy. It's a wild gambit that I've tried once before (not the Insane!cop thing, but everything else) so I wouldn't deny it. Heck, if swarla isn't killed tonight and the game continues into 3:2 with Swarla/Me/You and two others, it's still a possibility that You/Swarla are the remaining 2 over inactive!duo or whoever.

There is also the possibility that our cop is a Paranoid Cop, after all, and gets mafia results on all townie checks (vs All checks). I'd be more apt to believe an Insane cop, but with the bastard tag, anything could go, and a joke role that sees everyone as scum would be pretty funny in a conceptual way.

I'm for a Pika lynch but I want to see what swarla says at this point; basically with swarla and I as basically-confirmed-town and SoulMaster is likely town (because as zexy said, the way Soul claimed was super effective), Zexy claiming ITP...if swarla scanned SoulMaster as Town, then I'd put a few $ down and say that Pika/Piko/Flop are the remaining scum.

My motivation for proposing what I said above is: Why was Max killed last night, over the cop claim or the tracker claim? WIFOM aside, there's got to be a reason for it. It could be that scumtrio simply didn't have any better ideas and wants to see if town panics. I could see why they wouldn't want to kill me, if they scanned me as Bomb (or at least, saw my claim), and not wanting to kill you if you're legit ITP (since you are in a way, a faction detector), but there were two claimed investigative roles and a dead doctor. Max getting killed as the hooker implies that there was a reason to kill Max...a guy who was kind of on the chopping block anyway, due to pressure coming in from almost every angle. Like, it's too weird to be true, @Zexy, you feel me?

This leads to me thinking that Max was copped by scum through some means, or they're just getting really lucky (killing the other mason on N1, killing an unclaimed scummy looking hooker on Night...last night).

@Elieson I'd never go for a complicated plan in a 5-3 as scum. Why fake the whole indep thing instead of just faking Friendly Neighbor? Why have swarla fake Cop with incorrect checks to look bad? The game is inactive enough, if I was scum we would've directed a lynch in less risky ways. A single Indep or Cop CC (both would be likely) would ruin it all.

And yes, I wholeheartedly agree that the Max kill was weird. Gotta wonder if we should trust Pika_pika over Soulmaster here; Hooker exists so Virgin should exist too, the only reason I could see it NOT existing is because the game is bastard. So we have two scenarios here:

Scum Soulmaster: He might've got Elie rolecopped, knew he was Bomb (and thus not Tracker), CCd Tracker to look good.

Scum Pika_pika42: Soulmaster got him in the chopping block, he saw there was a Hooker in the town, hoped that there is no Virgin and claimed that to save himself.

... my gut feeling is leaning on Soulmaster being scum now :( It would explain why they didn't try to kill PRs, he is a claimed PR himself and would look bad for staying alive too long

Last night I checked Doctor Floptopus and it came up that he's allied with the Villainous Vegetables. As to the death of Max, I have no idea why mafia would kill him instead of me or someone.

Last night I checked Doctor Floptopus and it came up that he's allied with the Villainous Vegetables. As to the death of Max, I have no idea why mafia would kill him instead of me or someone.
Which, assuming you're an Insane Cop, means @Doctor Floptopus is also town. Or Godfather...

What does an insane cop do? Reverses the results or reads everyone as Mafia?
paranoid cop gets all scum results...but the only time I saw that, it got the itp as scum too.

Also a Virgin...I can see existing, as an olive is technically a fruit and Extra Virgin Olive Oil -does- sound like something that ME would base a role around...everything else seems to have a role more or less based on

I was hoping to see if other people suspected SoulMaster before pika claimed and this is ultra convenient but a scum tracker does make sense and all as a faked info claim. Gotta check back on something first.

I tracked MegaPod Night 1, no visit
Midorikawa Night 2, and Midorikawa visited Midorikawa. At the time I was incredibly confused about that, but knowing that she was the Doctor it makes sense now.
Elieson Night 3, no visit.

Hmm, that puts another spin on it.

N1/2 check results are easily fake'able and if I was rolescanned, bada bing bada boom. Scum could legit also have a tracker though

The latter.
Heavily implying that:
  • If you're actually town!virgin and they kill you, they lose a phase/kill
  • If Zexy is actually Deathproof Weak whatever, and they attempt to kill him, the kill is wasted
  • If I'm actually town!bomb and they kill me, they lose a player outright
So out of Kill options, last night included Max, swarla, Soulmaster and DocFlop. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. This game got real interesting, real fast.

Elieson
Swarla

SoulMaster
Pika_pika42
Doc Flop
Pikochu

Zexy

Well, going by the scenarios posted in thread:

swarla[Insane Cop] Checked Elieson[Bomb] and DocFlop[??] both as Mafia, implying town, and checked Zexy[ITP Weak DPx2 Lyncher] as ITP.

SoulMaster[Tracker] is claiming that Pika_pika42[Virgin] took a kill, and Pika is disputing this. One of SoulMaster/Pika is therefore scum, and with there being absolutely no need for the two to bus each other right now when Scum!Soul could've just said that I took the kill and push me as the GodFather, or literally anybody else, I can't see these two as a scumteam.

If one of SoulMaster/Pika are scum, then there's 5 candidates left to fit the probable 2 scum bill (assuming that the setup is actually 3:3:1).

Out of the 5, Zexy/Swarla/Elieson are all claimed as things that relatively check off of each other, while Flop/Pikochu haven't claimed anything other than Flop saying "not cop", which is alright. swarla being Insane Cop fits in the spectrum of the game's bastard category as the only thing that's been shared or declared thus far as potentially fitting the bill, so knock swarla out of it for simple consideration in that something needs to entertain the bastard element and others by now should've outted a claim/reason why they could fit a bastard for a relatively standard scenario. Zexy being checked as an ITP by the insane cop that we're assuming to be town can then be checked off too beyond reasonable doubt. This leaves Flop/Pikochu/Elieson as the most likely two remaining candidates.

Swarla checking both Flop and Elieson as scum->town means that if one of us is a godfather, then the other one isn't, pinning scum between Flop and Myself. Second Scum is most likely in here.

PoE dictates that if scum is [one of SoulMaster/Pika_pika42] and [one of DocFlop/Elieson], then the last scum is [one of Zexy/swarla/Pikochu], and since we're assuming that bastard elements are confirmed via Swarla, who albeit confirmed zexy as not aligned with any particular faction...I think this is the way to go, while we try to figure out more regarding the setup.

##Vote Pikochu

Piko's albeit confirmed, beyond a crazy scenario that could only be one making Zexy/swarla/[Soul-or-Pikapika] being a scumtrio and everyone else being town, in which the bastard element is that there are no bastard elements, or the cop isn't the bastard element and someone else's role/alignments fits the bill.

I suppose this carries out more in which:

Zexy being ITP!Broccoli Hunter gets booted from the game as a winning Lyncher, after we lynch scum, turning the numbers into 3:2, with a nightkill doing who knows what to continue the game or not

or

Zexy being not kicked out as winning ITP!Broccoli Hunter, in which the game continues as 3:2:1 with scum killing....I dunno really. Scum will have to either kill an info role and confirm the alignments of several people while dooming themselves, waste a kill, kill the bomb claim or kill the last claim that they shouldn't know anything about (Flop, who's probably scum!hooker I'm guessing). Game continues into 2:2:1 tomorrow with either
  • swarla dead (confirming zexy as ITP and nailing scum as between Soul/Pika and Elie/Flop for two epic 50/50s in which Zexy himself could technically figure out who scum is as well
  • me dead, bringing the game to 2:1:1 or 2:1:0 with zexy possible exiting and the game stuck in a situation with swarla and two of pika/soulmaster/flop as the potential scum, basically confirming one of them based on any other being dead). I don't know what happens to @Zexy if he's a lyncher but his target gets NK'd.
  • pika being dead, making it 2:2:1 with scum having no nightkill and giving us more time to let swarla, zexy and potentially soul run a night basically free of interference to catch scum between them/flop/myself, even though town!pika confirms Soul as Scum anyway.
  • SoulMaster being dead, confirming Pika as scum and basically handing town the win
  • Flop being dead, probably being the most weird scenario possible out of the gaggle of potentials, since town!flop has given 0 clues on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom