• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Fruit Bowl Mafia - Endgame: That's the Last Strawberry! (Vegetable Victory) 29/01/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you can't give more knowledge to us then we already have. Implying however that you have some knowledge. So you should share so we are sure we know it. And if it corresponds with our information.

Wait is it night time? I tought it were day time...

I'm awake...

@wry_hermes you are responding to another post that I have posted during this phase, basically me asking you your suspicions and reads.

@wry_hermes you are responding to another post that I have posted during this phase, basically me asking you your suspicions and reads.

Top suspicions are you, Kyriaki and dylan
That said, I do need to work out who's playing at some point XD

Day 3: Nuttier than a Carrot Cake

DANGER: CONTAINS A TOXIC ALLERGEN!

Day 3: Nuttier than a Carrot Cake

Hidden behind the curtains of the massive Trolling, a confrontation had started the previous day.
That confrontation was about to come to a head.
Two players squared off as they met, face to face at last.
The first player was an orange looking fellow with strange proportions, while the second was a rounded hourglass wearing a top hat, monocle, and riding gloves.

"I know what you are," said the first player, "you're a serial killer!"
"Bravo," said the second player, sarcastically while clapping his gloved hands, "what tipped you off? The fact that I'm nuts?"
"You overplayed your hand," said the first player, "and now you must be elemomaded!"
"Surely we could work something out," said the second player, hiding a dangerous weapun behind his back, "after all, we have similar goals."
"Not a chance!" exclaimed the first player, "you're too dangerous to let live."
"Very well," sighed the second player, "you've forced my hand, but before we start the bloodshed, might I axe you a question?"
"Wha-?" began the first player, but was interrupted as the serial killer withdrew an axe from behind his back and started hacking him to pieces.
"Carrot in hell!" snarled the serial killer, an evil expression in his monocled eye.
He turned and began to walk away, whistling a strange tune and swinging the bloody axe like a baton.

Dear TheCapsFan,

Carrot Role PM

9f38abec9435f98fc4c179e54be22f63.jpg

Shel Silverstein said:
What did the carrot say to the wheat? Lettuce rest, I'm feeling beet.

You are the Carrot. No, not Carrot Top, just a plain old Carrot. Leave the jokes to ME.
On second thought, you probably shouldn't do that either...
You are an esteamed member of the vegetable mafia, and your style of communication is short and to the point. You like to get down to the root of the issue and work backwards from there.

There have been myths about carrots improving people's night vision since World War II, when the British claimed that their pilots were able to intercept German bombers during night raids by eating lots of carrots. Unfortunately, while the Germans were fooled by this propaganda, so was the British public, and thus the misconception was born!

Due to your legendary night vision, you can gain information for your team during the Night phases. As such you are the Role Cop. Every night you may PM the hosts a player's name and you will receive their role.

You are allied with the Villainous Vegetables and win when the Fantastic Fruits have been sliced and diced or this is unavoidable.
TheCapsFan was murdered. He was the Carrot, allied with the Villainous Vegetables.

As the first player lay dying, he withdrew a gun from his leafy hair.
"I might be dying," he said, "but I'm taking you with me. Viva La Resistance!"

The first player shot the serial killer and cracked the shell casing once and for all.
The serial killer collapsed onto his knees, a strange buttery substance leeking from the gunshot wound.
"So this is how it ends," he said, sadly, "there was still so much I wanted to do in my life, but, alas, I was asalted before my thyme..."

Dear Zexy,

Peanuts Role PM:

b88b1577b2faa5ed09bc7ef3a1be3a99.jpg

Son Goku said:
I can't drink these! These are nuts!

Good grief! You are Peanuts. You are a gentleman and a very dapper dresser, always wearing your top hat and monocle, and you've occasionally been seen wearing riding gloves and carrying a walking stick.

What most people don't realize is that beneath that fancy exterior lies a deadly psychopath. Your fancy white gloves cover the permanent bloodstains on your hands. You are certifiably nuts and you've killed people just for the heck of it, in spite of your victim's attempts to butter you up. You are capable of murdering someone simply by walking into the room and looking at them funny.
You are one of the most evil substances on the planet, due to your toxicity, deadliness, and dastardly behavior. Of course, it should come as no surprise, therefore, to find out that ME is addicted to peanuts.

Because of your nuttiness and the fact that you are a deadly allergen, you are the Cereal Serial Killer. Each night, you may PM the hosts with a victim to kill.
You are allied with yourself because nobody can stand within 50 meters of you without dying due to allergies, and you win when you are the last player alive or when this is unavoidable.
Zexy was murdered. He was the Peanut, a Cereal Serial Killer.

IT IS NOW DAY 3: Phase Ends 27/1/16 at 2:00am AWST.

So im not getting notifications apparently.

BUT F**K YEAH!! A great night, wait, Night?

Best x-fire ever!

Reading through thread, dont shoot me

So, one of the ITPs turned out to be a dangerous SK. @Pikochu what kind of role do you have? Why are you more trustworthy than Zexy was?

Well, to me, the most suspicious users at this point are Noivern, wry_hermes, dylanpiera, (due to being substantially less active than everyone else) and Pikochu (since Zexy has shown us we can't trust ITPs).

So, putting them in a randomizer,

1. Noivern
  2. Pikochu
  3. dylanpiera
  4. wry_hermes

Vote: Noivern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom