• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FT: Vivillon and a few shinies

Lysson

Reaction score
Hello I have a few Pokemon to trade away, all are Kalos native.

Vivillon:
Garden (Native pattern, custom counts as 3 Vivillon)
Polar x3
Modern x2
Meadow x1
Continental x1
High Plains x3
Elegant x1

Shinies:
All out of legit ones.
I have an Action Replay which means I can get any Pokemon from Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soul Silver, Black, White 2 as a shiny. They are Pokebank safe so don't ask for one that isn't. If you do want one from here please say as I tend to never trade Pokemon I obtain through AR.

Wanted:
Nickname-able competitive Pokemon (Looking for shiny ones too) (legendaries count too excluding Zeckrom and Shaymin as I already have them)
Pokeball Vivillon
Shiny Event legendaries (excluding Shaymin)
Vivillon:
Jungle
Sandstorm

NOTES:
If your Pokemon is obtained through a illegitimate way such as Genning or otherwise PLEASE say (I do accept them but I HAVE to know if they are so I can be cautious with them and in the full know if I ever do trade them away)
Exchange rate: 3 Vivillon for what I'm looking for is a guideline, I won't rip you off if you don't rip me off <3 I am very flexible with offers. But for other Vivillon patterns it should be around equal.
FC: 4725-8143-3936
IGN: Fox

Last edited:
Shiny Event legendaries (excluding Shaymin)

I don't have any shiny EVENT legendaries, but I DO have a shiny Kyogre; would you be willing to trade for that? And I'm a little confused about the exchange rate there... Do you mean you'll give us THREE Vivillon in exchange for one pokemon of ours? (If so, I'll take a continental, marine, and tundra Vivillon please!)

Last edited:
@PinkiePieFox; I have two egg move pentas that are nicknameable. Do either of these take your fancy:

Houndoor (F), Timid, Flash Fire, 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pursuit/Thunder Fang/Sucker Punch/Destiny Bond

Shuppet (F), Adamant, Cursed Body, 31/31/31/x/31/31
Destiny Bond/Phantom Force/Gunk Shot/Pursuit

Or did you want them raised as well as bred?

Edit: I should add I'm not interested in any Vivillon however.

@profmax; Yes that is what I meant, it's very poor wording as I had no idea how to word it xD And yes that will be perfectly fine! (You can have more if you want the exchange rate was more so for a guideline for breed Pokemon) If you just give me your FC I'll be ready to trade when you are, thanks!
@J Jay; I'd love the Houndour please! And no I'll raise it myself I didn't know what to say for lvl 1 Pokemon so just went generic xD Would you like one of the shinies then? If you're not fussed I'll give you a random one. Thank you!

@J Jay; I'd love the Houndour please! And no I'll raise it myself I didn't know what to say for lvl 1 Pokemon so just went generic xD Would you like one of the shinies then? If you're not fussed I'll give you a random one. Thank you!

That's absolutely fine. I quite like the idea of a random (shiny) roulette! So what name do you want for Houndour?

@J Jay; 'Lucy' would be awesome thank you! I'll just register your FC! Thank you so much :D!

@PinkiePieFox; Now you've got me thinking about which character/series you've named her after. My guess:

Fairy Tail? I don't watch it though so my guess might be badly wrong

Adding your FC, I can trade right now. Or any time until ~4:45pm (football > *). After that it will have to be in the evening, about 7.

Edit: Pawniard it is! Thanks for the trade.

Last edited:
@profmax; Yes that is what I meant, it's very poor wording as I had no idea how to word it xD And yes that will be perfectly fine! (You can have more if you want the exchange rate was more so for a guideline for breed Pokemon) If you just give me your FC I'll be ready to trade when you are, thanks!

Alright, awesome! In that case, is there any chance I could have a garden and monsoon Vivillon as well? My FC is 1865-0542-5287 and IGN is Anthony, and I'll be on in just a few minutes!

Last edited:
@profmax; Hmmm not sure about the Monsoon as it was a nightmare to get hold of, it depends on Kyogre's nature as to whether it has a modest nature/usable in battle. But a Garden I'm fine with!
Also you missed a number out of your FC xD

@profmax; Hmmm not sure about the Monsoon as it was a nightmare to get hold of, it depends on Kyogre's nature as to whether it has a modest nature/usable in battle. But a Garden I'm fine with!
Also you missed a number out of your FC xD
Oh oops! It should be fixed now lol

I know nothing about natures and battles, but Kyogre's nature is Timid, does that work? If not then we can forget about the Monsoon Vivillon
EDIT: Here's a pic of Kyogre's stats:
IMG_20140629_153302_792.jpg

Last edited:
@profmax; Oh that is perfect! I'm not fussed on IVs as they're a pain on legendaries but Timid would be my second choice of nature. You can certainly have all you have requested :D! I'll just register you! Thank you so much!

@profmax; Oh that is perfect! I'm not fussed on IVs as they're a pain on legendaries but Timid would be my second choice of nature. You can certainly have all you have requested :D! I'll just register you! Thank you so much!

Oh awesome! :D
I'll get on right away!!

I was looking through my boxes and I found another couple of spare nicknameable pentas: Timid Protean Froakie & Timid Simple Woobat (w/ Stored Power). Both 31/x/31/31/31/31, no egg moves apart from the one mentioned.

I don't like Wonder Trading pentas so I thought I'd offer them to you first, rather than have them gather dust.

@J Jay; oh that would be awesome, thank you so much! That would save me a lot of breeding in the future. What gender are they? And what would you like in return?

@J Jay; oh that would be awesome, thank you so much! That would save me a lot of breeding in the future. What gender are they? And what would you like in return?

Both male and regular pokéballs; these were two of my earlier breeding efforts which I have since re-bred. With that in mind I'm up for a 2-for-1 (I'll just be happy to know they're being used honestly). If there's any chance you could get a Timid/Naive Cobalion that would be very much appreciated, but from the original list I'd be ok with the shiny Venomoth.

If you're up for it, remember to tell me what names you want for them!

@J Jay;
Oh thank you so much! I only have a shiny Jolly Cobalion (It's my personal one I have so it's shinyness is Action Replayed) but if I do ever get a Timid/Naive Cobalion you'll be the first to know :D!
Oh could I have Froakie named 'Levi' and Woobat called 'A7X'? Would you like both shinies for them? (I don't mind doing that at all for all your kind offers!)

@PinkiePieFox; Yeah, I'll take both in that case. Then someone else will hopefully take them off my hands! Such is the shiny way of life.

Still got you added, and I'll be on all evening bar 9:30-10:30 when Nintendo finish their maintenance.

Hmm, it's gonna be a scatterbug if you don't mind... Otherwise give me a few minutes to train it?

EDIT: Thanks!

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom