• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fun and Games October/Halloween Roleplaying Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug: :wynaut: :p
Though since Best girl is taken and I'm not really a fan of Winter (couldn't really find good pictures of her either way so :shrug:)

Fluttershy of light > Qrow Branwen

Almighty lord @Enzap :p

Actually..
Fluttershy of light > Princess Cadance :p

-looks down at YT's post :p

Last edited:
...Y'know, I was going to participate in this thing with a different avatar/username, but I rather like this one and it happens to be somewhat appropriate for Nightmare Night Halloween, so I think I'll keep it for now.

Oh, and I'll change my username from Yours Truly to Princess Luna, that too.

@Enzap

What? How dare!... The nerve of... Ugh!
b9059aac3c5605320ff67f73c90704b0--rwby-weiss-rwby-yang.jpg

Could I possibly switch back to my previous username?
(Anime Psyclone)
I’m not able to keep an avatar for a whole month, sorry. I try. I really do.

I could probably get away with keeping my username/avatar combo since it has some link to Halloween because of, well, being ghost related by default. I'm not willing to go through with a username change anyway, since I've been posting fanfiction in the Writers Workshop lately and don't want to create any confusion for the users over there.

Altering my signature and title to better fit the roleplay theme though? Nothing to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom