• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Fun and Games October/Halloween Roleplaying Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings Fun and Gamers! As you all might be aware, there will be no Sockpuppet Party this year. However, the Fun and Games staff has come up with a replacement event, that I believe you will all find equally appealing in honor of this month of monsters and mayhem.
The rules for this event are simple:
  1. Like the Sockpuppet Party, this event lasts from October 1st through November 1st.
  2. Users can choose a theme, a person, or something that they want to role play as for the duration of this event.
    • Themes must be acceptable by the standards of the Bulbagarden forum rules.
    • Users may not theme other users, including old usernames from either themselves or other users.
  3. Users get one, and only one, username change to go along with their theme for the entire duration of the event.
  4. In order to request a username change, please make a post in this thread with both your current username and your desired username and mention our good friend Enzap.
  5. Thank Enzap for volunteering to lend us a hand with this event.
  6. All users will be changed back to their regular usernames after this event is over.
  7. Roleplaying is not permitted in The War Room, as it would interfere with the mafia games there. Otherwise, roleplaying is permitted anywhere in F&G.
  8. Have fun!
You may have noticed that the F&G staff members are mass theming Sinnoh Gym Leaders, this would be why. Some of us (glares at himself) decided to jump the gun a bit, but I think I can forgive myself. Byron is just so amusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bolded the words I wanted to change
I want my username to be haunted doll lol

Look, it does still work I just think it’s way too long.

looks like fun, will try it out
sort of "a Mimikyu taking over various Eevees

Firox Foxy --> Veemikyu - @Enzap

Last edited:
CEWWWWLLLLL

Derpghost --> Tombguard
EDIT: Ahh! How could I forget good ol' @Enzap?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jyo
@Enzap about Derp's post.
CEWWWWLLLLL

Derpghost --> Tombguard
EDIT: Ahh! How could I forget good ol' @Enzap?
Just a little tip for the future, mentions that are edited in don't give an alert like they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom