• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia TOWN VICTORY! [5-8-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia NIGHT 9 A Contract Fulfilled [5-2-12]

@Neonsands; I suppose I don't have to contact you about our (Companions) requirement anymore?

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia DAY 5 Oh The Irony! [4-21-12]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

Dear Baron Dante, you are Farkas!

Itsinthefamily.jpg

A member of The Circle, you are a high-ranking Companion and lycanthrope. You were the one who told the Dragonborn about lycanthropy while you two were trapped by the Silver Hand on a quest to find a fragment of Wuuthard. You, like Kodlak, want to bebe free of your lycanism, though other Companions like Aela disagree.

A powerful werewolf, especially when you're in times of peril. Anytime someone uses a night action on you, they will be role blocked the next night.

You are aligned with the Companions. You must lynch or kill the Glenmoril Witch and eliminate all the dragons to win.

Baron Dante has died. He was a Companion.

It is now NIGHT 9!

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia NIGHT 9 A Contract Fulfilled [5-2-12]

Farkas was one of my favorite characters. :<

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia DAY 10 Every Dog has his Day [5-3-12]

Aws. Oh well, it was a better love story than Twilight.

Good game guys, take the dragons to home!

Vote: Kaustic

We need to get the ball rolling, I guess. Just a random choice. Unless you guys have someone better in mind.

​Vote: Hitomi

Hitomi

Vote: Hitomi

I can tell you straight up that the only ones who want me dead are the Stormcloaks. :) Which at least would explain why Neonsands is voting for me.

Let's all try lynching a dragon this phase instead, mmm?

Unvote: Kaustic
Vote: Hitomi

Nothing personal. I'm just a Stormcloak through and through in every game I play.

Are you like, legitimately a Stormcloak or are you just voting for me 'cause everyone else is, even though dragons are roaming free to kill people still? If you're not, you're just helping Neonsands win -see, I'm the last Imperial - and gaining nothing from it because once I'm dead he's one step closer to winning. He benefits where no one else does.

I'm just a Stormcloak in-game, not in this thread. (well, I don't think I'm directly a Stormcloak, anyway.) And frankly, I never liked the Imperials in-game because they work with the Thalmor, the Nazi elves. >:I

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

Dear Hitomi, you are General Tullius!

200x200.resizedimage

The general of the Imperials, you take over most of the lead from Elisif. You are very brave in battle and are a strong leader. You were in charge of the execution at Helgen before the dragon attacked and released the rebels and Dragonborn.

You a valiant in battle and have great hatred for the Stormcloaks, thus any of your votes for them will count as two.

You are aligned with the Imperials. You win if you eliminate all the Stormcloaks and dragons.

Hitomi has died. She was an Imperial.

It is now NIGHT 9!

2. @Tris79
3. @Derier44
8. @Flame_
9. @S.H.O.D.A.N.
11. @Sourcandy
12. @Smasher 101
15. @Iteru
17. @Neonsands
19. @fundamental
21. @Karamazov
22. @Kaustic
23. @harryheart
25. @Hitomi

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia NIGHT 10 An Overthrown Empire [5-4-12]

Well, I hope you all get eaten by dragons. :mad:

Thanks for letting me play, DB! This game was waaaaay complex, so I can see you put a lot of effort into it!

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

Dear Sourcandy, you are Brynjolf!

Brynjolf9.jpg

Second in command of the Thieves Guild, you commonly recruit new members into the guild. You are very helpful and provide a lot of advice to new recruits before they set out on jobs. You are also one of three Nightingales, who are dedicated to serving the Daedric Princess Nocturnal, along with Mercer and Karliah.

You are an expert thief, every day you can steal someone's role to use that night. To do this post in the QT Steal Role: (user). Beware, the guard doesn't approve of stealing.

You are aligned with the Thieve's Guild. You win if the Thieve's Guild is returned to it's former glory and all the dragons are eliminated.

Sourcandy has died. She was aligned with the Thieves Guild.

It is now DAY 11!

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia NIGHT 10 An Overthrown Empire [5-4-12]

Oh no, that guy is dead. :| And just like Maven, I'm not really sure if I liked or hated him.

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia DAY 11 End in Sight [5-6-12]

Well, I suppose we don't really have very many options left. However, this is certainly our best one.

Vote: Karamazov

Sorry, dude.

Re: FUS RO MAFIA! - A Skyrim Mafia DAY 11 End in Sight [5-6-12]

u.u oh noez!

Thank you for letting me play DB! Sorry for my overall inactivity =$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom