• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Futurama Mafia- ENDGAME! TOWN WINS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Futurama Mafia- Day Five- Gleesh!- 5/1/14

And another to be safe.

UNVOTE: GastlyGibus
VOTE: Yato

Ok, i'll bite.

Unvote: Gastlygibus

Vote: Yato

Oops! Sorry for late update, but actions locked, update pending although it might be a bit.

6. @harryheart;
9. @FinalArcadia;
11. @CrackFox;
12. @Flaze;
13. @Midorikawa;
15. @Yato;
16. @GastlyGibus;

They chose their target, coming down on Hermes in his office while he merrily stamped away at some paperwork that nobody understood. However, Hermes refused to let them kill him until he had enough time to file a Death Certificate, causing all of his fellow coworkers to groan in exasperation. This bought him enough time to pull up some new files and direct their attention elsewhere, to another, better target.

They fell upon the new victim like cats on a mouse. He was hopelessly outnumbered, and called out for his mother as he was sent flying into space through the Professor's handy-dandy wormhole.

"Don't worry, mother. We've already slapped each other, so there's no need to- ow!"

Dear GastlyGibus, you are Walt, the eldest of Mom's three sons, and perhaps the smartest. Since you are old and strong, you are the Strongman. Once in the game, by posting 'Strongman Kill: Player X' in the mafia QT, you can ensure that that night's kill will go through, no matter what. You are allied with Mom's family and win when your numbers are equal to that of Planet Express

GastlyGibus was lynched. They were allied with Mom's family

It took a moment for the few remaining employees to analyze that the nightmare was finally over. Bender collapsed into tears again at the loss of his best friend, happy that he and Leela were together in whatever afterlife awaited them, but painfully sad that they were gone from this one.

"Bite my shiny metal ass!"

Dear Flaze, you are Bender. You are a horrible person, or actually robot, and have no qualms about murder or various other crimes, despite still technically remaining one of the good guys. As such, you are a x2 Vigilante. You can kill a player during the night twice in the game. You can do so by PMing me 'Vig kill: Player'. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

Flaze has won the game!

Hermes, while proud of his impressive last-minute beaurocracy, also missed the friends they had lost. Zoidberg cheered and sobbed in what seemed like a single noise, as he was so good at doing.

"My manwich!"

Dear Yato, you are Hermes. As a true bureaucrat, you take pride in all the annoying little bits of paperwork no one else cares about. You have the final say on a lot of things, and as such, you are The Governor. On one day phase, you may PM me 'Redirect lynch: Player' and that person will be lynched. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

Yato has won the game!

"Woop woop woop woop woop."

Dear Midorikawa, you are Doctor Zoidberg. Everyone hates you, because you aren't a very good doctor and you stink. Regardless, you are the doctor in this game! Each night, you may PM me 'Protect: Player' and that player will be safe from all night kills. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

Midorikawa has won the game!

The gigantic television suddenly switched on, and Morbo the newsmonster roared happily.

"In lighter news, the city of New New York is doomed."

Dear CrackFox, you are Morbo, an alien who works as a reporter while waiting for his race to arrive and annihilate Earth. That has not yet happened, and until then, you are a Reporter. Each night, you may PM me a message you want to be delivered along with the phase update by sending me 'Report: Message'. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

CrackFox has won the game!

URL left to go pepper-spray homeless families with his partner Smitty, his job done.

"I'm gonna get 24th century on his ass."

Dear harryheart, you are URL. You are a robotic cop, and as such, you are obviously the Cop. Every night, you can check a person's alignment to see if they are Town or Mafia. You can do this by sending me a PM reading 'Cop check: Player'. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

harryheart has won the game!

And finally, Professor Hubert Farnsworth, happily surprised that his crew had ended up far surpassing the life expectancy of a week, but also devasted that he was now the oldest living member of his family, set to work restoring his business.

"Good news, everyone!"

Dear FinalArcadia, you are the Professor. You are always inventing wacky gadgets, the purpose of which are not always clear. Three times during the game, you can give out such a gadget anonymously to another player. You will have no idea what it does, but you can do this by PMing me 'Give gadget: Player'. You are allied with Planet Express, and win when Mom's family is defeated.

FinalArcadia has won the game!

Congratulations, town!

QTs
Futurama Mafia: Good Guy Alliance - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Mom's Friendly Robot Company - QuickTopic free message board hosting
Meanwhile - QuickTopic free message board hosting

My thoughts-
First of all, I'm super sorry about superbob. I didn't see that turning out like it did at all. That was like watching a train crash in slow motion.

Secondly, HOT DAMN were you guys lucky. Two of the three gadgets were sent to the doctor. I rolled a die to get the effects, and removed a number each time so there would be no repeats. There was a very high chance of Midori being blown to bits.

Thirdly, I feel after hosting that the town was OP. Sorry Mafia.

Last edited:
Congrats to the town!

And sorry for subbing out whenever I was being questioned. I realized after the fact that it looked like I was evading the questions. I just had so much on my plate at the moment and I couldn't handle this game.

"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

@GastlyGibus; You lied to me. You actually made me believe you were town ;_; I thought we had something special. How could you!?

Says the person who fakeclaimed Bulletproof to me. You liar. xD

Anyways, aside from the incident, I had a lot of fun. @Marius I wouldn't feel too bad. I think our bad luck was mostly due to, well, you know. :p

Thanks for hosting, Marius! Good game y'all!

I wouldn't have been active if I knew my team could do it without me. XD

I hate being mafia most of the time, but this wasn't bad at all. ^^ Even though we lost, I had fun.

Thanks for hosting, Marius! :D

You were an excellent scum-partner while it lasted, Zima. :p

Yay, I won the game :b

Well done everyone! Great game, well run and very enjoyable. Big credit to @Marius;

Congratulations, town! This was a really fun game, thanks for hosting it Marius! I'm still surprised GastlyGibus was mafia though, I honestly thought he was town the whole time, gosh.

Congratulations, town! This was a really fun game, thanks for hosting it Marius! I'm still surprised GastlyGibus was mafia though, I honestly thought he was town the whole time, gosh.

That means I must be doing something right. xD

Wow, that plan worked out great, and both cop and doctor surviving was really lucky! Congratulations town!

Thank you for hosting, Marius, it was a a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom